Hunter Biden's Laptops

I can see that.

My question is whether or not this is a picture of Rudy with A laptop, or Rudy with (what is claimed to be) THE laptop.

If it's the former, whatever.

If it's the latter, he needs to publicly shamed for being so stupid in thinking people cannot tell the difference between an LG and a MacBook.
In the video, he refers to it being the "hard drive", not the laptop.

Not sure this helps.

(Admittedly, I didn't watch the entire video. I don't have that much time nor interest.)

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Of course you folks realize you are allowing the Kakistocracy to distract your attention from things that matter to a bunch of bullshit about an alleged laptop.

Why oh why do you feel compelled to respond to every post from the right wing nutjobs??

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
Mister Minister, long time. Keystone XL was cancelled by my boy Joe on day one of his illegal usurpation from your boy's totally righteous victory. What you don't know because you only watch Fox News is that Keystone XL was the fourth stage of the Keystone project, a diagonal.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

View attachment 558374
No, but Bidden did in fact shut down that leg which would have increased capacity. And, any further oil now needs to be carried by rail which is less safe than pipelines and usually more expensive.
From your supplied chart, it looks like a case could be made that XL would provide a direct route to the gulf coast leaving the red line to service the mid-west.

By your preferred terminology it looks like we've gone from shitstain to shitbrain.

spankoka

Super Anarchist
They are called oil sands in Canada. God goofed and left a bunch of oil in the sand, so we are cleaning it up. To be serious, Venezuelan oil is heavy crude as well. The Canadian heavy crude was to replace the heavy crude from the tin pot dictators in Venezuela-who don't get much production these days because a lot of their people left for the Dakotas and Alberta to work in the oil patch. If the goal is lower oil prices, then it is moot if that oil is exported or sold in the domestic market.

MauiPunter

Will sail for food
No, but Bidden did in fact shut down that leg which would have increased capacity. And, any further oil now needs to be carried by rail which is less safe than pipelines and usually more expensive.
From your supplied chart, it looks like a case could be made that XL would provide a direct route to the gulf coast leaving the red line to service the mid-west.

By your preferred terminology it looks like we've gone from shitstain to shitbrain.

Perhaps get mad at the conservative Supreme Court. They are the ones that shut it down. Not "shitbrain".

Last edited:

MauiPunter

Will sail for food

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Perhaps you should debate with "Peter Anderson" who recently was spouting the evils of Biden allowing oil companies to export millions of barrels.

Maybe if we just stop exporting, we'd have plenty and not need this pipeline (which wouldn't help us directly anyway).

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Perhaps you should debate with "Peter Anderson" who recently was spouting the evils of Biden allowing oil companies to export millions of barrels.

Maybe if we just stop exporting, we'd have plenty and not need this pipeline (which wouldn't help us directly anyway).
Yep, it's funny how RWNJs love the "free market" but want to nationalize the energy industry.

Peter Andersen

Super Anarchist

Why do you lie? What a fool. Not even remotely close. You must feel very inadequate in those dark lonely moments when you take a personal time out from the day's activities to contemplate your own stupidity.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Why do you lie? What a fool. Not even remotely close. You must feel very inadequate in those dark lonely moments when you take a personal time out from the day's activities to contemplate your own stupidity.
Hehehe. You know you poked somewhere sensitive when he starts insulting you.

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm

A38FE5A0-8B20-4035-9AB6-7D5F995A3C16.jpeg

Latest posts