Hurricane Season 2022

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I was watching something earlier showing this cam in the background and these yo-yos were climbing the fence and running out on the pier. Somebody please find an interview of these dumbasses.
One of them got slammed into a piling. They left after that….

Grog

Anarchist's Anarchist
Germany
We left PG around 8:30 PM, dropped one car off at a shelter parking lot and headed for Tampa. Last night the track was continuing to inch south. Wind can be dealt with and our house has handled everything Ma Nature has thrown at since 1964. But, to the best of my knowledge, it's never seen storm surge like what is predicted.

When I got up this morning, the storm inched north and things looked pretty bad. We resigned ourselves to being ready to be homeless.

A few minutes ago we had one little ray of hope. One of the Fort Myers news stations showed an inundation map and had our house at 6 feet. If that's all we get and if the roof holds, I'm gonna be wearing shades.

Let's hope everyone has been able to get out safe.

This post is hard to "like", did it anyway.

Be safe and I do hope you'll find your home, workshop and boat as you left them.

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
I’m not mobile until Monday morning anyway but I will get in gear if needed.
Question.. From a guy from the midwest, living in CO... In the major evacuations, with all the cars clogging up the highway, is it actually moving or is it a traffic nightmare?( i assume this) In all the pics/movies/inets I see, the inbound lanes are empty... Why in the fuck would you not open up all lanes in an emergency?? And why in the fuck would you sit in traffic (With the possibility of death) when there are 5 lanes empty right next to you??

D

Deleted member 149385

Question.. From a guy from the midwest, living in CO... In the major evacuations, with all the cars clogging up the highway, is it actually moving or is it a traffic nightmare?( i assume this) In all the pics/movies/inets I see, the inbound lanes are empty... Why in the fuck would you not open up all lanes in an emergency?? And why in the fuck would you sit in traffic (With the possibility of death) when there are 5 lanes empty right next to you??
they open all the lanes and close the onramps for the other direction. so effectively they have all the highway on evacuation.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
That’s bullshit, and you‘re talking about one of our posters here who’s currently evaced and in danger of losing her home. Your drunk posting is getting out of hand.
Seriously, people that live in Florida don't understand they are vulnerable to Hurricanes.? You as the Gators are beyond reclamation.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
It absolutely is a bumper to bumper nightmare sometimes, even with all lanes used. I’ve had people call me to bring them fuel because they were running out at idle. Horrible position.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
wonder how this neighborhood is going to hold out

aYVbB5q_460swp.webp