I don't know what is more ridiculous....

Rumbulls

Super Anarchist
Boyne City
How hard it is for Obama to produce an actual Birth Certificate and his inability to do so.... The half assed attempt by the white house to shut people up.... Or the Size of Joe the Sheriff's balls for still going after this thing....

http://youtu.be/jgTZUVpb3dk

Seriously... I can go get a copy of my Birth Certificate tomorrow.... my old man could go get his tomorrow if needed.... What's the deal with Obama?

Jim M

Super Anarchist
How hard it is for Obama to produce an actual Birth Certificate and his inability to do so.... The half assed attempt by the white house to shut people up.... Or the Size of Joe the Sheriff's balls for still going after this thing....

Seriously... I can go get a copy of my Birth Certificate tomorrow.... my old man could go get his tomorrow if needed.... What's the deal with Obama?
Obama presented a certified copy of his birth certificate last April:

Birth Certificate

Claim: Barack Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

content-divider.gif
red.gif
FALSE
content-divider.gif
Example: [Collected via e-mail, June 2008]

I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. Have heard rumors it's because he is listed as white. Or that because he isn't a U.S. born citizen.

Origins: In April 2011, President Barack Obama sought to put end to rumors claiming that he was not a natural-born citizen of the United States by obtaining and releasing a copy of his long form birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii. Officials from that state certified that the copy of the certificate they provided to President Obama was authentic:

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about

Have any of the republican contenders produced theirs? Troubling.

Rumbulls

Super Anarchist
Boyne City

Birth Certificate

content-divider.gif
red.gif
FALSE
content-divider.gif

I read that Obama will not release his birth certificate. Have heard rumors it's because he is listed as white. Or that because he isn't a U.S. born citizen.

Origins: In April 2011, President Barack Obama sought to put end to rumors claiming that he was not a natural-born citizen of the United States by obtaining and releasing a copy of his long form birth certificate issued by the state of Hawaii. Officials from that state certified that the copy of the certificate they provided to President Obama was authentic:

Ridiculous that you didn't read, nor care to watch any of the case videos. No where in the State's ceritification letter does it explain the 'photoshopped' nature of the scan... the layered information, including dates and seals.

If it is an 'authentic' document... why the hell does the certificate have 9 specific layers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim M

Super Anarchist

Birth Certificate

content-divider.gif
red.gif
FALSE
content-divider.gif

Ridiculous that you didn't read, nor care to watch any of the case videos. No where in the State's ceritification letter does it explain the 'photoshopped' nature of the scan... the layered information, including dates and seals.

If it is an 'authentic' document... why the hell does the certificate have 9 specific layers?
Probably because you are only reading birther sites that subscribe to that particular debunked flaw.

Rumbulls

Super Anarchist
Boyne City

Birth Certificate

content-divider.gif
red.gif
FALSE
content-divider.gif

Probably because you are only reading birther sites that subscribe to that particular debunked flaw.

Director Fuddy made an exception for President Obama by issuing copies of the original birth certificate. The departmental policy to issue only computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth remains in effect for all birth records that have been computerized. Director Fuddy, in her capacity as Health Director, has the legal authority to approve the process by which copies of birth records are made.

Why was it edited?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim M

Super Anarchist
Why was it edited?

It wasn't edited. That particular allegation was disproved a year ago.

Jim M

Super Anarchist
Why was it edited?

really? Gotta link for that? did you watch the video I posted?
Sure, the same link I posted previously:

"As for the argument that opening the birth certificate's PDF file in Adobe Illustrator reveals the presence of multiple layers, which proves that the image was altered, that claim was debunked by an Adobe-certified expert:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The Obama campaign is behind this. Liberals never want to run on the issues, so they stir up the birth control, abortion, and birther pots, and let the whackadoos get all the attention. Honest to Jah, I cannot believe that any functioning human being actually believes this tripe.

Rumbulls

Super Anarchist
Boyne City
Why was it edited?

So you're a birther? Too funny. Don't let anybody shake those beliefs. They are golden.
No, quite the opposite. I find it hilarious that Obama would rather dangle carrots in front of these types, rather than just 'whip it out' for all to see.

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
No, quite the opposite. I find it hilarious that Obama would rather dangle carrots in front of these types, rather than just 'whip it out' for all to see.
You're not a birther but you think the long form he presented is false? Guess what, that makes you a birther. Good for you. I understand Trump sent a team of investigators to Hawaii and they couldn't believe the stuff they were finding.

Rumbulls

Super Anarchist
Boyne City
You're not a birther but you think the long form he presented is false? Guess what, that makes you a birther. Good for you. I understand Trump sent a team of investigators to Hawaii and they couldn't believe the stuff they were finding.

Where did I say that? According to the source above(Not that one, the one in the first post), they show NOT that it is false, but has been modified(photoshopped) in a questionable way... then ask who/what/when/why?

Mark K

Super Anarchist

For old times sake, the Obama beat-down of Trump..

Can't recall another President having more fun with idiotic detractors. The Fala speech was close, but he didn't have the kind of material to work with that Obama has been blessed with.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth

Where did I say that? According to the source above(Not that one, the one in the first post), they show NOT that it is false, but has been modified(photoshopped) in a questionable way... then ask who/what/when/why?
Do you think that the long form birth certificate that Mister Who Sane presented has been altered? Do you think it is in any way not an official and or legal birth certificate?

benwynn

Super Anarchist
Why was it edited?

So you're a birther? Too funny. Don't let anybody shake those beliefs. They are golden.
I doubt he would want to put to rest a controversy that makes his detractors look like idiots.

Ben

Latest posts