I still call Australia home

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Rudd went against those union buddies to change rules.

You realise the labor party in the only major party that gives rank and file members a vote on leadership?
Only after the caucus votes by more than a 2/3rd's majority to replace the leader, or something like that.  And I'm pretty sure the Greens give the rank and file a vote on their leader.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
No the Republican Party does as well. That and the ALP prove the kind of leaders you get when you let any moron have a vote. Did you vote for Rudd rainyface?
As a shivering,  windblowb rainyface, I could not vote for a man who helped in the clean up of a brisbane flood.

I was, however,  able to directly vote for the wonderful julia. Unfortunately,  her replacement is actually worse....

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
Only after the caucus votes by more than a 2/3rd's majority to replace the leader, or something like that.  And I'm pretty sure the Greens give the rank and file a vote on their leader.
The greens are not a major party.

You obviously dont know the labor leadership rules. Please don't let that prevent you from commenting on them.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
That is all you have got I guess. When you have finished proof reading this post can you get me a cup of coffe and then I have some filling for you to do. That is what you working class types do isn’t it?
You  want me in the long skirt or the short skirt?

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
Pfft. Now Dutton's eligibility is coming up as a prerequisite to any meeting replacing Turnbull. YCMTSU.
Duttons eligibility was part of labors attack in question time yesterday.  Keeping malcolm is advantageous to labor in the short term. The closer we get to the election the tactics will change.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
Duttons eligibility was part of labors attack in question time yesterday.  Keeping malcolm is advantageous to labor in the short term. The closer we get to the election the tactics will change.
Sure, but it wasn't Liberals making Dutton's eligibility a prerequisite to a party room meeting. It was Turnbull. The Liberals are imploding and the longer it takes, the worse it gets. Quite amusing given the shit they were shovelling about disunity, death, and leadership last election. 

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
Sure, but it wasn't Liberals making Dutton's eligibility a prerequisite to a party room meeting. It was Turnbull. The Liberals are imploding and the longer it takes, the worse it gets. Quite amusing given the shit they were shovelling about disunity, death, and leadership last election. 
During question time yesterday it was clear that nobody was concerned about duttons eligibility because no one checked and didn't want to check.

LB 15

Cunt
You mean like Shorten did at his press conference a few minutes ago? 

As you correctly said - YCMTSU.