I tried a different sailing forum

G

It was full of cunts. Not good ones either.

I love you guys.
I'm curious..... Why did you try a new sailing forum? What were you looking for? What did you expect to find?

TOGTFO!

TPG

Super Anarchist

I love you guys.
I'm curious..... Why did you try a new sailing forum? What were you looking for? What did you expect to find?

TOGTFO!
Change of pace. I found a bunch of fucking idiots who bought boats for $500 and expect to sail around the world. Also Israel apologists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL

I love you guys.

TOGTFO!
Change of pace. I found a bunch of fucking idiots who bought boats for $500 and expect to sail around the world. Also Israel apologists.
Really? We should buy each one a Delorme and start a thread for each!

We've only got one of those (sorta) here and his antics have kept me amused for years.

TPG

Super Anarchist

I love you guys.

TOGTFO!
Really? We should buy each one a Delorme and start a thread for each!

We've only got one of those (sorta) here and his antics have kept me amused for years.
But a delorme isn't "traditional" enough for them!

Latest posts