I tried a different sailing forum

IStream

Super Anarchist
Why so coy? Name names. It'd be interesting to see peoples' short descriptions of all the various sites. "A Field Guide to Sailing Fora".

John Drake

Banned
Portmeirion
heresy.

I am wearing a Pressure Drop hat as I type this!

There must be a statute of limitations on needing to show tits when one slinks back in here.

What say you all?

TPG

Super Anarchist
heresy.

There must be a statute of limitations on needing to show tits when one slinks back in here.

What say you all?
Wait, there was Pressure Drop swag?

The chances of "getting em out" are about as high as the chances of Wessy-poo not using a sock puppet. (Where the fuck is Wes?)

Have you idiots not figured out that the superior half is an anarchist? JFC you people are slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Drake

Banned
Portmeirion
heresy.

What say you all?

The chances of "getting em out" are about as high as the chances of Wessy-poo not using a sock puppet. (Where the fuck is Wes?)

Have you idiots not figured out that the superior half is an anarchist? JFC you people are slow.
PD swag indeed..... sent to me by Eric himself.....gratis.IIRC it was a contest about a couple of 12 meters off in the desert somewhere.. I sort of cheated as there was a thread on SA about them months before. So I knew just where to look for the answer. Don't tell him I said that.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
heresy.

What say you all?

he's headed to key west http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=170786

TPG

Super Anarchist
heresy.

What say you all?

he's headed to key west http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=170786
Beautiful. :lol:

TPG

Super Anarchist
heresy.

What say you all?
The SO says fuck no. You degenerates do not deserve to see or drool over said tits.
Why not? It's friggin' January for fuck's sake?
She'll shank you son.

She knows where the tomahawk is. And the combat folders. And the sushi knives.

water ratz

Super Anarchist
Near the water
heresy.

What say you all?
The SO says fuck no. You degenerates do not deserve to see or drool over said tits.
article-2110279-1205D523000005DC-530_634x368.jpg

You wanted to see tits... Here is a pair of them. :ph34r:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
heresy.

What say you all?

They aren't very symmetrical.

water ratz

Super Anarchist
Near the water
heresy.

What say you all?

They aren't very symmetrical.
Real ones usually aren't.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
heresy.

What say you all?
Ille bringe up some verrey fine malbex foure the privatte showen. :)

water ratz

Super Anarchist
Near the water

Latest posts