If you like Soccer, check this guy out!

If it looks to good to be true....you've been had

From Wikipedia

Rémi Gaillard (born 7 February 1975 in Montpellier, France) is a French prankster. He gained attention in the French media after performing a well-documented series of pranks, including a famous appearance disguised as a Lorient football player in the 2002 Coupe de France final match, during which he took part in the winner's celebrations and was even greeted by the then president of France Jacques Chirac. Gaillard has appeared in several sport events, TV game shows and political rallies, normally breaking the security measures easily.

According to an interview, Gaillard started his pranks after losing his job at a shoe store. He allegedly began to use his free time to "have fun".

Gaillard's motto is "C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" in translation: "It's by doing anything that you become anyone", by which he explains the reason for his behaviour. He became famous through his Youtube-channel, on which most of his videos can be found.

Go Fuck Yourself

Super Anarchist
Fuckoffville
the video would have been 12 hrs long if they showed you all the times he MISSED..... Granted he is a pretty good shot on the pitch, but come on.... Hey, anyone want to buy a used Rolex I have?

HOMO NON-SAILING RELATED B.S....

L Z

Reporters
From Wikipedia...

Been had? You been reading too much Wikipedia. We all know who Remi Gaillard is - and some of his stuff can be pretty funny.

But that doesn't detract from the fact that the guy in the main attraction of the video (not the locker room pieces) - and I doubt that it is him - is damn good with the soccer ball. and that's no "photoshop" video deal.

Watch the video again if you think it's fake. Gailard is a prankster but you can't prank that kind of stuff.

No worries, Vegas. Couldn't find a place to post it and not switching to soccer. Even though I grew up in Brazil, soccer never attracted me. Too dam slow much like baseball. Hmmm... sounds a lot like watch sailing.

L Z

Reporters
the video would have been 12 hrs long if they showed you all the times he MISSED..... Granted he is a pretty good shot on the pitch, but come on.... Hey, anyone want to buy a used Rolex I have?
HOMO NON-SAILING RELATED B.S....
Must be getting really cold in Chicago. Take your meds. Don't let the anger show. Only 5 or 6 more months before you get to go sailing again.

svarnum

From Wikipedia

Rémi Gaillard (born 7 February 1975 in Montpellier, France) is a French prankster. He gained attention in the French media after performing a well-documented series of pranks, including a famous appearance disguised as a Lorient football player in the 2002 Coupe de France final match, during which he took part in the winner's celebrations and was even greeted by the then president of France Jacques Chirac. Gaillard has appeared in several sport events, TV game shows and political rallies, normally breaking the security measures easily.

According to an interview, Gaillard started his pranks after losing his job at a shoe store. He allegedly began to use his free time to "have fun".

Gaillard's motto is "C'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" in translation: "It's by doing anything that you become anyone", by which he explains the reason for his behaviour. He became famous through his Youtube-channel, on which most of his videos can be found.
Oh! He's a prankster... well, forget it then. WTF?