If You Love dogs......

Dogs always seem to like dingy rides!
IMG_20220625_1435344.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Good Lookin', Happy Doggo! Congratulations!

I'm about to get back in the Shep game. Two months is too long without a dog in the home.
Thanks. She obviously has some shepherd but she's other things too.

She points at critters that she thinks need getting. So some kind of pointer. And then there are those three purple spots on her tongue. There's really only one explanation for those.

She's smart and knows how to untangle a leash from her leg. Prey drive is an 11 on the 10 scale. She doesn't seem to care who is boss so my guess is that the answer to that will ultimately be Kailey.

Right now she would much rather I take her back outside than sit in front of this stupid machine.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Sandi’s new pups ready to go. Belgian Malinois/Lab mix. Both parents available to meet. Posted pics here last year of momma/poppa. Cool pups.

Newport Beach, Ca.
Now that's an interesting mix. One of the most intelligent and mellow breeds mixed with one of the most intelligent and active breeds.

I can just picture them scaling walls and jumping gaping chasms and then having a big meal and taking a nap with the baby. :p

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I started following a couple of rescue groups when I was looking for a dog. I may have to unfollow them. It just never ends.

The other day was a dog surrendered by the owner at 13. WTF? Libby was 13. How can that happen? Very friendly and active and everyone loves him then they learn his age and move on. He'll die without a forever home.

Then there was a bitchy little dog that apparently needs one woman, not a man, and a woman that has no kids, dogs, cats, or really anyone else in her life. This woman probably exists, which may be sadder than the dog's plight.

It goes on and on and seems so hopeless for so many. Now and then, a dog and a human win this lottery. Starr and I did. But it sure is painful to watch.

Foreverslow

Super Anarchist
Anyone looking for a beagle??
4000 available in Virginia pulled from a research site