veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Popped up on my Google image AI this morning
16 years ago

E46D40F2-4566-42B6-9C19-69FD0668C79F.jpeg

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
my boy Winthrop turned 2 yesterday. He brought me out of a deep depression after my last basset Beauford passed away. I will forever be thankful for Winthrop. He had a great birthday. A new soccer ball to chomp on, a porterhouse steak and a wee bit of ice cream ;-)

1st pic he was 4 months old
einthrop.jpg

2nd pic was last week
einthrop1.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
I took Starr to the Sailing Center yesterday. She's trained to stay on that cot when I give the command PLACE. She can sit, stand, lie down, get treats or belly rubs, whatever, just can't step off. I never had a dog trained on it before but it's handy. I went and helped them with the lift and she stayed there and watched.

StarrSailingCtrNov2022.jpg

Newly added to the list of things Starr doesn't like:
The aluminum ramp down to the floating dock.
The floating dock.
Sunfish that are tied to the floating dock.
The sails on the said Sunfish.
The safety boat (a Carolina Skiff 14)
Getting aboard the safety boat.
Getting back off the safety boat.
It's funny to me that I adopted a dog that doesn't like small boats. She'll get used to them. She likes being wherever I am, so she'll have to!

huey 2

Super Anarchist
syd
This is an a great read......Both of them on a Journey

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
I took Starr to the Sailing Center yesterday. She's trained to stay on that cot when I give the command PLACE. She can sit, stand, lie down, get treats or belly rubs, whatever, just can't step off. I never had a dog trained on it before but it's handy. I went and helped them with the lift and she stayed there and watched.

StarrSailingCtrNov2022.jpg

Newly added to the list of things Starr doesn't like:
The aluminum ramp down to the floating dock.
The floating dock.
Sunfish that are tied to the floating dock.
The sails on the said Sunfish.
The safety boat (a Carolina Skiff 14)
Getting aboard the safety boat.
Getting back off the safety boat.
It's funny to me that I adopted a dog that doesn't like small boats. She'll get used to them. She likes being wherever I am, so she'll have to!
How about your wife ?
😉

chester

Super Anarchist

thanks for that...got something in my eyes

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
my boy Winthrop turned 2 yesterday. He brought me out of a deep depression after my last basset Beauford passed away. I will forever be thankful for Winthrop. He had a great birthday. A new soccer ball to chomp on, a porterhouse steak and a wee bit of ice cream ;-)

1st pic he was 4 months old
View attachment 548961

2nd pic was last week
View attachment 548962
In 1963 I caught a fish in a sportsman club tournament and my name was entered in the drawing. My name was the last one drawn before the grand prize. I got a new Schwinn 26 inch bike which I really wanted to replace my 29”” I had outgrown and all that but I was bummed because first prize was a Bassett Hound and I knew my parents would have met me keep the dog and would have eventually bought a bike

130lights

Super Anarchist
Lake Michigan

Thanks for this. I’ll read it, and also give to my grandson.

130lights

Super Anarchist
Lake Michigan
The dog very much resembles our boy Auggie (Aus Red border collie), he is pretty indifferent to my wife playing the piano and isn’t allowed up on it anyway. Thanks for the video, very sweet!
Glad you enjoyed. This little girl and her father rescue animals and play music for them, including elephants. He’s a professional pianist; a very interesting family.

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI