If You Love dogs......

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
My new cat is earning a five figure annual income making toilet paper and air freshener commercials.

Fuckin' A. I had no idea.

Good  boy, have some sushi. 

View attachment 297009
If you love cats, just remember...

SkiffKitty.jpg

mikewof

mikewof
VOA said:
A bit of pussy upsets you with your manly man beard? You'd be the last place I'd go for advice.
Very well then, feel free to relive your days of past glories, I was just trying to help.

mikewof

mikewof
VOA said:
Roxie, she's a good girl

I dig that sideways photograph. It's like we're seeing your awesome dog from your own actual drunken stumble with the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Oh yes.......separating dogs from injured/ill owners on EMS calls is occasionally VERY hard to accomplish safely for the dog. I have had not just touching displays of affection like this but angry snarling protective stances from very determined dogs making access to very badly ill or injured owners complicated. We generally don't like to involve the PD in those because that can go south.........its occasionally a big problem.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
Sigh.  My oldest dog has cancer.  Almost wish we hadn't found out because now we're counting the days, and ever time we say something about it we all get teary.

Willin'

Super Anarchist
The Burg, Maine
Wish I had something uplifting to say, Grrr, but sincerest sympathy's about all I've got. Cherish the memories and believe it when someone tells you you gave him a great life.

IStream

Super Anarchist
Sigh.  My oldest dog has cancer.  Almost wish we hadn't found out because now we're counting the days, and ever time we say something about it we all get teary.
That sucks but at least with the foreknowledge you can make their final days as enjoyable as possible. We spent the last six months of our last dog's life spoiling her with her favorite treats and activities. It was a good thing all around.

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
I'm sorry..I can;t even imagine how that feels :-(