I'll prolly get flicked for this

Ancient_Mariner

Super Anarchist
Oregon
Did someone mention my friend Rebecca D.?
30c669c.jpg

Ancient_Mariner

Super Anarchist
Oregon
That you AM? Gette a goode sqweaze?

Yep....and yes sir. That was taken during a Sundance Institute get-together in Park City, Ut....sometime in the 70's I think. I was one of the "quiet" supporters of Robt. Redfords' Sundance organization when I was with Kodaks' Motion Picture Division.

atoyot

Super Anarchist
Dela-where?
marlo-thomas.jpg

Nobosey licked MT?
I'm sure a bunch of us would have licked :p That Girl back then if it had occurred to us to put our tongue there at that age. Definitely an early crush, along with Martha in the Brady Bunch (whose actress was apparently banging the guy who played Dad).

I was tossed from Bear Valley for crashing a celebrity ski race event trying to get close enough to her to profess my affections in person:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/lily1963rose/media/Natalie%20Wood/Natalie_Wood1.jpg.html?filters[term]=natalie%20wood&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=72
Nailed it. Was waiting for Natalie to show up. My favorite.
Yes, it would have been easy to have wood for Natalie (rip).

Two Cold Dogs

Anarchist
I'm sure a bunch of us would have licked :p That Girl back then if it had occurred to us to put our tongue there at that age. Definitely an early crush, along with Martha in the Brady Bunch (whose actress was apparently banging the guy who played Dad).

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.........she was banging the older brother, the dad was gay in real life, would have been awkward.

chinabald

Super Anarchist
marlo-thomas.jpg

Nobosey licked MT?

I was tossed from Bear Valley for crashing a celebrity ski race event trying to get close enough to her to profess my affections in person:

http://media.photobucket.com/user/lily1963rose/media/Natalie%20Wood/Natalie_Wood1.jpg.html?filters[term]=natalie%20wood&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=72
Nailed it. Was waiting for Natalie to show up. My favorite.
Yes, it would have been easy to have wood for Natalie (rip).
the dad in the Brady bunch was as gay as they come. He wasn't banging any female on the show orOtherwise