In Sequim for a few days- anything cool to do?

hobot

Super Anarchist
Also....see if you can name-drop kimb's name and visit the Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding in Port Hadlock.

42 N Water St, Port Hadlock, WA 98339
Google Earth the area and ride the back roads from PT.....that'll be a fun NW experience on a bike

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

Why is it so hot, and why am I in this handbasket?
Fuctifino
You could always come up to Victoria and we can take you for a sail. Assuming you're legal in Canuckistan.

Sequim—my condolences. 

Deer Park Rd. goes almost to the summit of Blue Mt. 6000’+ elev. Last 8 miles are dirt. Free. Very little traffic as compared to Hurricane Ridge. Great views.

mikewof

mikewof
Clean, how's that R-E?

Kinda like going on vacation in Venice and renting a Lada. Is that all they had? Kind of a no-choice, choice?

It's a good bike to transport a load of caged chickens to market.

Windward

Super Anarchist
Clean, how's that R-E?

Kinda like going on vacation in Venice and renting a Lada. Is that all they had? Kind of a no-choice, choice?

Well it is an air cooled 25 HP machine.   Is it made in India?

Depending on what day he arrives the temps will be in the 70's to low 80's, so my guess is he will be ok... albeit being passed by VW Campers.

mikewof

mikewof
Well it is an air cooled 25 HP machine.   Is it made in India?

Depending on what day he arrives the temps will be in the 70's to low 80's, so my guess is he will be ok... albeit being passed by VW Campers.
I'm not trying to insult it, it's a good bike if you want to bring your wife and child to the re-education camp.

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Clean, how's that R-E?

Excuse me but neither myself, nor anyone in my family, is for rent or sale.

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Buzz out to Lake Crescent for a nice loop drive, or keep going out to Neah Bay and then on out to Cape Flattery.  Might as well see a real bit of ocean, not that lame ass mill pond that the Ed sails on.

cape_flattery_map.jpg