INEOS Team GB

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Agree, but the sticky point of government oversight remains - and this time public funds would have to be preponderant
This Labour government was spending money like Nicholas Cage on speed PRIOR coronavirus.

They've since printed $60 Billion (I think) with more to come, so I would be surprised if they don't shake their money maker.

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
Why would he. Prada schooled them last time and will do so again given the chance. So standard pommy rig the game to win shit. Like most sports, the only way they can do any good.
Quite an irony coming from you here! Luna Rossa rigged the Game in the most obscure way for AC36. They did not fulfil their Duties as CoR. A Challenger of Record is usually the Chief Negotiator between the Defender and all the Challengers in the Event. What did they do? For the most part in this Cycle they only negotiated between themselves and ETNZ without even consulting INEOS & American Magic. ITUK & AM did not even have a vote. There is a reason ITUK only congratulated ETNZ after they won the Final Point they needed and left the Italians out completely.

What Ratcliffe, Ainslie are doing now is just "Payback" and I don't blame them.

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Quite an irony coming from you here! Luna Rossa rigged the Game in the most obscure way for AC36. They did not fulfil their Duties as CoR. A Challenger of Record is usually the Chief Negotiator between the Defender and all the Challengers in the Event. What did they do? For the most part in this Cycle they only negotiated between themselves and ETNZ without even consulting INEOS & American Magic. ITUK & AM did not even have a vote. There is a reason ITUK only congratulated ETNZ after they won the Final Point they needed and left the Italians out completely.

Please show me where they failed to fulfill their duties?  The other teams had no vote to be taken from them. You just seem to have a hard on for them because they followed the rules and schooled Ben and his pasty pommy crew.

As for being proud that the whinny Poms couldn't have the decency to say anything to the Italians shows what a waste of a good skin you are. A bitter little prick living in the past of pommy greatest. Willing to be a complete asshole rather than have to admit you team were fucking useless. Much like last time, in fact like every time they have been involved. :lol: Can't see it changing any time soon if they need supporters like you.

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Please show me where they failed to fulfill their duties?  The other teams had no vote to be taken from them. You just seem to have a hard on for them because they followed the rules and schooled Ben and his pasty pommy crew.

As for being proud that the whinny Poms couldn't have the decency to say anything to the Italians shows what a waste of a good skin you are. A bitter little prick living in the past of pommy greatest. Willing to be a complete asshole rather than have to admit you team were fucking useless. Much like last time, in fact like every time they have been involved. :lol: Can't see it changing any time soon if they need supporters like you.
Don't bit. I think some Italian kicked her in the vagina at some time.

Very bitter.

Sailbydate

Super Anarchist
Kohimarama
I know, I was trying to point that out to dg in a perhaps too subtle way.

For some reason people keep conflating 1 vs 1 with DoG.
Nothing confusing about it. A DoG challenge is between two qualifying clubs, who, through MC, decide the terms of the challenge. If they can't agree, the Deed provides guidelines...or not.

strider470

Super Anarchist

I've found this definition on the Merriam-Webster Dictionary looking for "sore loser"

Gissie

Super Anarchist
ok, hey you want to go at DG sailing fanny? go for your life, just don't go confusing him with anyone British or an INEOS supporter. professional troll but not a supporter.
Fair call. DG must have a sorry little basement setup to be such a whiner. As they say, he needs to get a hobby as he sure as fuck doesn't have a life.