Information on Saffier Yachts

sailorman44

CT/FL
Anybody know anything about Saffier Yachts? Netherlands flag in the videos and the contact info on the website is in the Netherlands.  Particularly interested in the new SE 27, smaller sister of the SE 33 and 37.

What is Saffire's reputation in Europe? Build quality? Are they raced? How do they rate? Can they sail to the rating?

https://saffieryachts.com/

Matagi

Ambassador of the Republic of R'lyeh
Very beautiful boats, very well thought-through. Pricey. Their 23ft is one of the most beautiful daysailers there is, pretty capable as well for an open boat. Price starts around 50k EUR, I think, for this one. Yard owner had a one-off 36ft built (full carbon, below) and raced it successfully, now sold, but was somewhat the predecessor to their more recent 37ft daysailers.

Saffier-23-8.jpg

Saffier%20Nitro%2014.jpg

Lorax

Northeast
Message me here or email me through Bluenose Yachts and I’d love to fill in more info on these, and I can quote prices sail away.

Their factory is really impressive, their quality is top notch. I have never seen such a well organized and clean production boat building operation.

I sailed an SE33 upwind the whole way from NYC to Newport, RI last year,   It points and handles like a dream. The return trip downwind was surfing the whole way, really effortless. . We haven’t raced one here yet but I’m confident you could do well with one.

This video of the SE33 sending it does show well what they are capable of.

Latest posts