InNeedOfSomeRestraint is a dick

Double Reefer

I'm bored already.
And if I guessed right, there will be a similar response on a larger scale which will lead to this thread will fading into the archives. Proving that I'm neither afraid of an "INoSR is a dick" thread nor an actual dick
This logic is flawed, you might not be afraid of a "INOSR is a dick thread," but this doesn't prove that your not a dick. You could very well be a dick, despite what anyone might think. I'm leaning more along the lines that INSOR is a twat. Why not investigate that one some, maybe start an "INOSR is a twat" thread, and see where we go from there?

You could very well be a dick, despite what anyone might think. I'm leaning more along the lines that INSOR is a twat. Why not investigate that one some, maybe start an "INOSR is a twat" thread, and see where we go from there?
And until you're man enough to tell me that with your real account I'll consider you a twat as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Double Reefer

You could very well be a dick, despite what anyone might think. I'm leaning more along the lines that INSOR is a twat. Why not investigate that one some, maybe start an "INOSR is a twat" thread, and see where we go from there?
And until you're man enough to tell me that with your real account I'll consider you a twat as well
Well ....I guess it takes one to know one then :) . Ohh, and the would be "until you're man or woman enough ..."

Double Reefer

Well ....I guess it takes one to know one then :) . Ohh, and the would be "until you're man or woman enough ..."
Wait a minute ....... this is my REAL account -- nothing virtual about it.

Lee G

Super Anarchist
My vote goes for another J_T/AG/Hack sockpuppet.

LB 15

Cunt
Lame - you cant start a thread about yourself. Its kinda like giving yourself your own nickname.

it's like licking your own balls. Only dogs do that...........
indulgence-balls-dog-demotivational-poster.jpg

Lee G

Super Anarchist
Flame away
Hey don't go stealing my thunder, by starting your own thread.

Or we are going to have problems.
Skeered Johnny?

Lame - you cant start a thread about yourself. Its kinda like giving yourself your own nickname.

it's like licking your own balls. Only dogs do that...........
That's right! We're better than licking our own balls! We have wives/girlfriends who do that for us!

Or so I'm told...
You shoulda created a sockpuppet called 'INOSR Sucks' to start the thread. The admit it years later - IF this one has the legs, which I doubt.

My vote goes for another J_T/AG/Hack sockpuppet.
I have my suspicions but amazingly they don't include J_T/AG/Hack. I'm thinking more west coasterly

you people really are clueless.
I can list the names of the SA'ers that know my full name

Editor

Mr Clean

Lee G

TigerinCT

J_T

jesposito

*photoboy

soling2003

WHK

dbows

chaosmaster

misthos

dsquared

wind witch

wicked winch of the LIS

The only name on that list that fits your posting technique and the level of local connection and knowledge you seem to have to WLIS is J_T/AG. Not to mention that he hasn't been heard from in a month and I sincerely doubt that he has the type of self control that would keep him away from this place for that long. Thus, by logical deduction Hack = J_T. Face it, the jig has been up for a while, you gave yourself away within the first 5 posts as Hack J_T.

How's that for a "kid"?

Hack

Editor

Mr Clean

Lee G

TigerinCT

J_T

jesposito

*photoboy

soling2003

WHK

dbows

chaosmaster

misthos

dsquared

wind witch

wicked winch of the LIS

The only name on that list that fits your posting technique and the level of local connection and knowledge you seem to have to WLIS is J_T/AG. Not to mention that he hasn't been heard from in a month and I sincerely doubt that he has the type of self control that would keep him away from this place for that long. Thus, by logical deduction Hack = J_T. Face it, the jig has been up for a while, you gave yourself away within the first 5 posts as Hack J_T.

How's that for a "kid"?
You really are clueless Wesley.

s.

PerryWinkle

Banned

Editor

Mr Clean

Lee G

TigerinCT

J_T

jesposito

*photoboy

soling2003

WHK

dbows

chaosmaster

misthos

dsquared

wind witch

wicked winch of the LIS

How's that for a "kid"?

u forgot that all of their posts only happen at high tide when his Cat5 cable can reach the interweb plug on the dock.

Mtspeed

Editor

Mr Clean

Lee G

TigerinCT

J_T

jesposito

*photoboy

soling2003

WHK

dbows

chaosmaster

misthos

dsquared

wind witch

wicked winch of the LIS

How's that for a "kid"?

u forgot that all of their posts only happen at high tide when his Cat5 cable can reach the interweb plug on the dock.
When the boat is always sitting in the mud and never goes out does the tide effect the reach? I actually thought all his posts were at low tide because during high tide he would be too busy bailing.

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino

Editor

Mr Clean

Lee G

TigerinCT

J_T

jesposito

*photoboy

soling2003

WHK

dbows

chaosmaster

misthos

dsquared

wind witch

wicked winch of the LIS

How's that for a "kid"?
You really are clueless Wesley.

s.
As you wish.

bclovisp

Ici
INOSR, sorry to be mean, i am sure that you're a nice guy, but if you have to be stuck to your computer all day instead of doing more interesting stuff, then please read what other people write, rather than frenetically type meaningless stuff.

(I mean, how many of your 2000+ posts have been informative or at least really witty?)

If you read more, then you will learn (examples from today) that the theme of transatlantic records with/without power has been discussed ad nauseam on this site, and that Hack has already (unwillingly?) revealed who he was.

C.