IOR landfills?

halfmoon

Antwerp/BEL
The famous BLUES, on her way from Belgium to a new home & life in Norway...
Some tricks are required to keep the total width within the 2m48 limit...

IMG-20220912-WA0009.jpeg

There were a couple of beautiful cold molded Kirby 1/2 tonners on Lake Ontario in the 1980's, one was owned by Steve Harstick I believe - Daedalus... any idea what happened to them??

Was thinking if I could have a fantasy League of 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and one tonners, what would they be:
1/4 tonner - Magic Bus
1/2 tonner - Gunboat Rangirri
3/4 tonner - X3/4 MII
1 tonner - one of the Farr Dagger Boarders or Passion the Braind 1 tonner

What is your poison?
You are correct, Steve Haarstick owned Deadalus and then sold it to his ex-wife's soon to be husband. Last I heard, she moved back to Lake Ontario and was being day sailed. This was over 10 years ago. Terry Pollidor also had a wood, Kirby 1/2 ton called Wild Card. Last I saw of that boat was over 10 years ago as well and looked to be be one foot into the landfill.

TN Sailor

Knoxville
Maybe not from the Heyday of IOR, but from early IOR I have a 1973 CAL T2 (half ton) that needs a good home quickly! and is just about the best price you can imagine for a sailboat! Been in the TN river for at least the last 20 years. This was unplanned and unexpected, I will be getting Pics this weekend. Please save this boat, I don't want to landfill it, but if that's my only option :( It has some needs, but nothing warranting the ultimate demise.

TN Sailor

Knoxville
yes, that is me, Seems my phone remembers the account that I couldn't remember my password. Nothing I tried reset the pw, so I gave up and created a new account. Sadly, not the first time that's happened, but CRS disease has completely rendered my original account unobtainable. To bad, as that account has several thousand's of posts. Yea, I've been around here on and off for well over 10 years. I used to have most of the *holes on ignore, but that list is long gone. I'll cool down soon and start ignoring people again, till then, they can all FO!

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
yes, that is me, Seems my phone remembers the account that I couldn't remember my password. Nothing I tried reset the pw, so I gave up and created a new account. Sadly, not the first time that's happened, but CRS disease has completely rendered my original account unobtainable. To bad, as that account has several thousand's of posts. Yea, I've been around here on and off for well over 10 years. I used to have most of the *holes on ignore, but that list is long gone. I'll cool down soon and start ignoring people again, till then, they can all FO!
You might put the word free in the next pseudo ad you don’t buy. I only did it cause dreade did it and I thought it was funny. If you tie your panties to your wife’s car perhaps she can pull them out for you.

Latest posts