IOR landfills?

sledracr

Super Anarchist
PNW, ex-SoCal

Did Pendragon III, designed by Laurie Davidson, made it home after Vic-Maui 2000? Yes, but not without drama, see vic-maui race program 2002. Where is she now?

No idea where Pendragon-III (the 1985 40-footer/1-tonner) is now

Pendragon-II (the 1981 45-footer) is still being raced - from time to time - in Southern California. At least, last I checked. Went through (what I think is) a hideous set of "modifications" a number of years ago - the wheel isn't terrible, but making that nice Davidson bow into a pseudo-modern plumb bow is just wrong. IMNSHO.

LordBooster

Super Anarchist

Pendragon-II (the 1981 45-footer) is still being raced - from time to time - in Southern California. At least, last I checked. Went through (what I think is) a hideous set of "modifications" a number of years ago - the wheel isn't terrible, but making that nice Davidson bow into a pseudo-modern plumb bow is just wrong. IMNSHO.

I have tried to get into contact with the last known owner of Pendragon III, Samuel J Slentz, but failed.

herbie verstinx

Anarchist
so. cal.

P2 was last spotted in Baja possibly cruising. Photo was taken this month by a friend on their way south to PV.

FB_IMG_1669678211479.jpg

brendong

Starlight Express (Davidson 55') evolved out of Teddy Bear (Davidson 42'), through the 80's Laurie took the original design and slowly lengthened it to 55'. Like most Laurie Davidson boats they had such beautiful lines and matched that with their ability to sail. Quite a few of these boats are still very active in the Auckland sailing scene.