Is there a clown in Woody's clown car?

Squid

Anarchist
Here is my photo of DC and Woody's photo of DC... Notice the lack of composition, lighting, focus, artistic content, among other in Woody's. Woody is merely a 'point-and-shoot' buffoon with an expensive camera and a big mouth.

Squid DC photo...

lrCottonBlossom.jpg

Woodys DC photo...

dc_20stars.jpg

marian

Super Anarchist
Here is my photo of DC and Woody's photo of DC... Notice the lack of composition, lighting, focus, artistic content, among other in Woody's. Woody is merely a 'point-and-shoot' buffoon with an expensive camera and a big mouth.
You're beginning to sound like the American wanabee pro-photog at the CNEV regatta, who was overheard telling Carlo Borlenghi that people "Just don't seem to appreciate how good I am" and then had everyone in stitches when he asked Carlo "Do you do weddings?"

I can assure you that no professional photographer that I know (and that's many of the top ones) would dream of doing what you have done here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Squid

Anarchist
You're beginning to sound like the American wanabee pro-photog at the CNEV regatta, who was overheard telling Carlo Borlenghi that people "Just don't seem to appreciate how good I am" and then had everyone in stitches when he asked Carlo "Do you do weddings?"I can assure you that no professional photographer that I know (and that's many of the top ones) would dream of doing what you have done here.
I can assure you that I am not a professional photographer. Wow, you know many professional photographers!! That is awesome. I suspect the wedding question to Carlo was taking the piss. Euros (save the British) don't really have much of a sense of humor and what little they have sure doesn't include sarcasm.

Woody and Dal were having a good ol' pissing contest here and I felt left out. As Woody spent considerable time telling me how great he was and how my photos were not even mine, I have a dog in this fight. Besides, I find it hilarious that we can all keep talking about nothing while the NY Courts sort out the mess until we can all go racing again. I am pretty sure Woody and Dal take it all in good nature as it was intended. Only thin-skinned Euros start stomping about like a French faggot with his pants on fire whenever someone mentions an unkind word. Lighten the fuck up Marian.

Last edited by a moderator:

Squid

Anarchist
Solo said:
let's see your pics of cougers. it's the only way to tell a pro.

s.
true.

WetHog

Super Anarchist
Annapolis, MD USA
Yeah what has this site come to? News and such so slow that photo hounds are now talking shit to each other? :lol:

Woody's response should be good though.....

BTW, nice picture squid. the look on DC's face is priceless.

WetHog :ph34r:

White Lightnin'

Super Anarchist
Anacortes, Wa
You're beginning to sound like the American wanabee pro-photog at the CNEV regatta, who was overheard telling Carlo Borlenghi that people "Just don't seem to appreciate how good I am" and then had everyone in stitches when he asked Carlo "Do you do weddings?"

I can assure you that no professional photographer that I know (and that's many of the top ones) would dream of doing what you have done here.
So now you are giving advice to photog's/ Great what next? Let me guess, you're gonna claim to be a journalist?? :lol: :lol:

I must admit tho, that I am glad you're back. I have missed hearing words of wisdom from Ernesto's Crab Shack :lol:

WL

Squid why do you feel you have to try to point out how great your photos are compared to someone elses? Shouldn't a good photo speak for itself?

Just asking because reading your post you seem like a real tosser.