Is there any logic to owning a boat?

bgytr

Super Anarchist
Once one has procreated and guided offspring to a degree of self sufficiency, there is no logic in existence anyway. May as well get a boat to go along with the theme.

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
Passing along the habit to offspring is also part of the theme.

I had some of the best times of my life sailing as a kid with my dad and family. Then he and I had a second set of great experiences sailing together when he was older and I had a young family. Wife and I are planning to sail longer and farther now, hoping our kids who've recently left home will join us when they can.

Gissie

Super Anarchist
The answer is yes. As long as it is big enough to ensure my kids get to keep on earning big money to fuck around on them while you sign the cheques.  :lol:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
The answer is yes. As long as it is big enough to ensure my kids get to keep on earning big money to fuck around on them while you sign the cheques.  :lol:
Your kids are prostitutes? I would caution them against taking checks, although apparently ApplePay is secure (except from snoops) and popular with some

Pics, please

FB- Doug

Gissie

Super Anarchist
Your kids are prostitutes? I would caution them against taking checks, although apparently ApplePay is secure (except from snoops) and popular with some

Pics, please

FB- Doug
They are, my son said your wife is a real mover and she paid cash.

multihuler

Anarchist
Reno
Nana texted my 8 year old grandson,  when he visits tomorrow he cant play until he cleans his room

20210402_190348.jpg

20210402_190507.jpg

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Pics, please

FB- Doug
They are, my son said your wife is a real mover and she paid cash.
Shucks, that was him?? Poor guy, she said she really pegged a screamer and until now I thought she was talking about running over the neighbor's cat

- DSK

Latest posts