Is this site slow to load for anyone else?

Kris Cringle

Super Anarchist
I've got fiberoptic 1 gig. Speed at my house so I can't figure this out. For some reason, this website often takes several seconds, or more at times, to load.

It's the only website that has this lag. Is it a problem on my computer? Everything else is near instant download. Thanks for any comparisons. 

Israel Hands

Super Anarchist
coastal NC
I've got fiberoptic 1 gig. Speed at my house so I can't figure this out. For some reason, this website often takes several seconds, or more at times, to load.

It's the only website that has this lag. Is it a problem on my computer? Everything else is near instant download. Thanks for any comparisons. 
Yes, every other time I attempt to load it, it hangs for a long period before loading.

bmiller

Super Anarchist
Buena Vista, Colorado
Not only is it slow but you can't change the number of posts it opens. 100 replies in the random pic thread is ridiculously slow.

Why can't I choose to open 10 or 50 replies instead of up to 100?

Jud - s/v Sputnik

Super Anarchist
Canada
No prob for me.  Maybe a tiny delay occasionally, but no real “hang” or lag.

(I only access via phone - perhaps has something to do with it?  I was under the impression the slight delay in loading was due to the recent iPhone iOS updates, which apparently aren’t good, and result in a phone taking longer than usual to “resolve” a website.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
It's a recurring theme here.

It has improved somewhat since my average loading time of 40 seconds per thread, but it's still slow.

IStream

Super Anarchist
The latest symptom for me is that "condensed" list view mode doesn't work anymore.