Israel need to step up

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I get they have their own difficult time.

Now is the time to choose decent behavior over chaos.
Based on history good luck with that.  The reasonable person will note that we hitched our ride with the wrong parties in the ME namely Israel and SA. We should have instead apologized to Iran for the Shah and embraced them (at least incrementally overtime.  Culturally Iran is much for aligned with the West.  It’s a natural fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
Jesus Christ, can't we all get along?

Does Israel understand the Russians allow you to bomb the Iranian proxies until they don't.

Whose well do you drink from?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
The Israelis have been pushing boundaries, buttons, limits since 1948.  1/4 of the population is Islamic, or Christian (or other). But the Govt. only recognizes Judaism.

I understand that over the centuries Jews have felt demonized, and persecuted.

That is no reason to demonize, or persecute others. Rather, that should be a reason NOT to act that way.

But.... Who am I? Just a schlemiel  mensch sitting in the dark with my putz in my palm.... Oy!

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
The Israelis have been pushing boundaries, buttons, limits since 1948.  1/4 of the population is Islamic, or Christian (or other). But the Govt. only recognizes Judaism.

I understand that over the centuries Jews have felt demonized, and persecuted.

That is no reason to demonize, or persecute others. Rather, that should be a reason NOT to act that way.

But.... Who am I? Just a schlemiel  mensch sitting in the dark with my putz in my palm.... Oy!
This moment requires actions.

Or they can except the same. 

mikewof

mikewof
Based on history good luck with that.  The reasonable person will note that we hitched our ride with the wrong parties in the ME namely Israel and SA. We should have instead apologized to Iran for the Shah and embraced them (at least incrementally overtime.  Culturally Iran is much for aligned with the West.  It’s a natural fit.
That is not the kind of thing we should encourage here or there ...

https://www.amnesty.org/en/location/middle-east-and-north-africa/iran/report-iran/

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Yeah, let's put all the Israelis in, say Oklahoma. The Injuns get their part, Israel the rest. The Okies can go wherever. WTF cares? Then, we sit back and watch the Palestinians grow fat and happy on that land they so crave, and nuzzle up to their loving neighbors, fo shizzle.

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
I get they have their own difficult time.

Now is the time to choose decent behavior over chaos.
Perhaps they already have? We've seen the randumbly-approved view that the evil Jews were behind the 9/11 controlled demolitions. You don't think the same people would mastermind a war in Ukraine?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Russo/Israelis are very powerful. These are not your Warsaw Ghetto refugees, these are VERY wealthy oligarchs, living/hiding in Israel.

There's a reason that some people view Israelis with a jaundiced eye.