I've built a prototype AI model that helps buyers make a better decision on what boat to buy... I want to hear all the love and hate

El Borracho

Verified User
Pacific Rim
What happened to this place? It has become 'sailing nicey nice' as MSG once feared. This is the situation and the new member that 'fuck off newbie and show us your girlfriend's tits' was made for. Fuck sakes
What has happened here is fuckwit couch potatoes like you are ruining this once august forum with your rules and grade schooler fascination with tittie pics. Get real. The OP is a deluded AI aficionado that dropped by here to find what he thought were a bunch of wealthy fools that would support this hollow tech pitch. They have no GF.

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
What has happened here is fuckwit couch potatoes like you are ruining this once august forum with your rules and grade schooler fascination with tittie pics. Get real. The OP is a deluded AI aficionado that dropped by here to find what he thought were a bunch of wealthy fools that would support this hollow tech pitch. They have no GF.
Mate.... What are you really trying to say?

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
What happened to this place? It has become 'sailing nicey nice' as MSG once feared. This is the situation and the new member that 'fuck off newbie and show us your girlfriend's tits' was made for. Fuck sakes
Your old guard anti new sailor misogynistic hazing ritual is the problem. Newbies are welcome to equal scorn as experienced sailors (or even frequent posters), but welcome.

How do you know @DinghysnTheorys doesn’t have breasts? If she does, and wants to post them for admiration, I’ll be happy to compliment or advise foulies as the situation merits. I won’t demand it like some relic of the past. Who’s breast’s would he/she have the right to post other then her own?

Last edited:

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
Your old guard anti new sailor misogynistic hazing ritual is the problem. Newbies are welcome to equal scorn as experienced sailors (or even frequent posters), but welcome.

How do you know @DinghysnTheorys doesn’t have breasts? If she does, and wants to post them for admiration, I’ll be happy to complement or advise foulies as the situation merits. I won’t demand it like some relic of the past. Who’s breast’s would he/she have the right to post other then her own?
Yep... Fucking sailing nicey nice.

EYESAILOR

Super Anarchist

I've built a prototype AI model that not only helps buyers make a better decision on what boat to buy... it handles all the negotiations during purchase, escrows payment and handles boat delivery.​

My team consists of young Lithuanian software engineers and myself. We call the program SARAH. Sailboat Analysis, Research, Acquisition and Handling.​

SARAH come fully loaded with a Spouse protocol which not only anticipates the objections of your significant other but also produces pithy responses to overcome those objections ....and in case those responses are ineffective, the package includes a water tight post-nup that will save you millions of dollars of unanticipated costs that often accompany a boat buying decision.​

This AI will literally save you up to half the value of your home.​

The Prototype works very well. I'm looking for some external market validation.

Latest posts