J-24

Varan

Super Anarchist
Rotten core and bulkheads, otherwise they are pretty bullet proof, but you should also weigh it.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Good advice, perhaps a bit dated

"Ken Read of Sobstad New England"...
thanks, very helpful, saw the boat today, pretty good condition, had a survey done last year with nothing major. comes with new long shaft O/B and trailer, so the baot is pretty much free?

thanks, very helpful, saw the boat today, pretty good condition, had a survey done last year with nothing major. comes with new long shaft O/B and trailer, so the baot is pretty much free?
Not for nothing make sure you join the Facebook page. J/24 Sailing, also reach out to me as I am local to the tricounty area and always willing to help new class members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Not for nothing make sure you join the Facebook page. J/24 Sailing, also reach out to me as I am local to the tricounty area and always willing to help new class members.
Thanks for the input, haven't brought her yet, some issues, wife has some problems, my last boat was a J-37, but had to sell her due health stuff,

so wife is use to more comfort, 

Any J-24 racing around here?

I'm not on Facebook and won't join it, but if I write any more about that it would have to go to PA

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
If you don’t buy it, we might buy it just to sell it into our Austin fleet. 
i am driving to Zvermont in mid May to drop off a Harbor 30 and I would love to bring a fleet boat back to texas 

we are currently looking for J-24, J-70, and J-80

with 150 new people getting jobs and moving to Austin EVERY SINGLE  DAY, we are having troubles finding suitable  boats as fast as they are gobbled up,