J24 Rudder + misc deck hardware needed in Miami

Bowchow

Anarchist
Buddy just bought a 24, no rudder or deck hardware really. Help keep a J24 alive and get another sailor out on the water!! 

If anyone has anything local in the miami area, please let me know. Doesn't have to be race ready as he is just learning how to sail. 

Thanks!

Parts needed 

Entire traveler set up (bar, track, blocks etc)

Cockpit winches 

Sails (again, mediocre is fine.)

jamesmalcolm

USA
Buddy just bought a 24, no rudder or deck hardware really. Help keep a J24 alive and get another sailor out on the water!! 

If anyone has anything local in the miami area, please let me know. Doesn't have to be race ready as he is just learning how to sail. 

Thanks!

Parts needed 

Entire traveler set up (bar, track, blocks etc)

Cockpit winches 

Sails (again, mediocre is fine.)
There is a J/24 in atlanta for sale with a huge hole in the hull. He might be able to buy that boat and get his parts plus some to spare and scrap the hull. Here's the link on sailingforums. I think it's still available. https://sailingforums.com/threads/1978-j24-sailboat.40708/

ROADKILL666

Super Anarchist
FREAKVILLE, FL
Just a thought have you tried the sailor man in ft.laurdale? They have all kinds of stuff and check with the fleet captain for the class.If I remember 24 sailors are quite happy to keep a boat on the water.

hamboneIV

I have what I believe to be the original rudder, gudgeons, straps and tiller from TSP 2505.  The rudder is in very good shape, but the gudgeons, and straps are worn so there is some play in the rudder.  I'm in Spokane, WA and the shipping is about $250 so how about $750 for everything to include shipping.  [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: