j70 worlds

full circle

Super Anarchist
Ventura, CA.
with the worlds starting today and checking the website for the "alcatel" link to track the racing...i can't find anything to follow the racing. has anyone else located it and if so, can you please provide the location of the link? apologies if this question should be in the j anarchy location.

J T

Is it my lame assed computer or is about half the fleet not pinging on the tracker?

J T

I had to use the java tracker...the HML beta tracker wouldn't load for me either. But I'm only pinging about 42 of the competitors, so not so sure how good either system is.

DryArmour

Super Anarchist
Today is looking like 9-19 G 21 for the City Front. Dense fog periodically through the day. COLD. Be safe people!

Be safe? It's an inshore race on a detuned sports boat. how much safer does it get?
You weren't there when Larry Klein died (Actually maybe you were based on your sig line). I was. It was Big Boat series with dozens of boats nearby. It was breezy but not windy....need I say more?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Today is looking like 9-19 G 21 for the City Front. Dense fog periodically through the day. COLD. Be safe people!

Be safe? It's an inshore race on a detuned sports boat. how much safer does it get?
You weren't there when Larry Klein died (Actually maybe you were based on your sig line). I was. It was Big Boat series with dozens of boats nearby. It was breezy but not windy....need I say more?
Actually, I was sailing that day. J70s won't drop their wings off, and the St Fancy is all about life jackets these days. But I respect your point.

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
I had to use the java tracker...the HML beta tracker wouldn't load for me either. But I'm only pinging about 42 of the competitors, so not so sure how good either system is.
White people probles...

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
Well,,,,,,,,, After reading the thread... Yea... white people problems...

Respect to DR, Larry, etc......

Latest posts