Jay Leno Garage Fire

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Hopefully his chin kept his nose from being burnt off....
(Seriously though... I had an incident with a 1970 VW Bug a few years ago. I was helping the neighbor kid get his grandfather's old car running.... At one point I was working on the fuel pump, and said "Ah HAH!
That's it! And the kid turned the key.... And the distributor, which was opened, arced, and a jet of 40 year old gas spurted all over me, and POOF!.
Lucky I knew to duck and roll, and the kid threw a blanket on top of me..... But I had burns on my arms, and forehead for a week or more. Probably should have gone to the hospital..... Burns are no joking mater, even for a comedian)

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Had a guy who got burned in his apartment because he was rebuilding…..or something…..his motorcycle that he kept and worked on in his living room. Forgot to drain the gas tank. Big Harley. Ground floor of three floors. Heck of a fire. He got burned pretty good as well. The Harley didn’t survive. Apparently beer was involved.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Had a guy who got burned in his apartment because he was rebuilding…..or something…..his motorcycle that he kept and worked on in his living room. Forgot to drain the gas tank. Big Harley. Ground floor of three floors. Heck of a fire. He got burned pretty good as well. The Harley didn’t survive. Apparently beer was involved.
"Honey, can you move the transmission so I can take a bath"?

Grabbler

Grabbler
At one point of time in the distant past we had both masts from my mate's Cheoy Lee Offshore 31 spend the winter in our rental house being refinished...upon exiting the kitchen you had make a decision on which side of the living room you wanted to be in...if you wanted to swap sides or go to bed your three options were return to kitchen, go down to back door end, or limbo...good times...

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
Why am I not suprised?

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Back at it Sunday night in Hermosa Beach. Leno has been an anchor at The Comedy and Magic Club for decades. He’s not my favorite comedian, but I do respect how hard he works.

“We have two shows for you tonight, Regular and Extra Crispy!”