Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I just read an entire thread about people whining about a boat being named "Short Bus".

What the ever living fuck?
I saw that on Reddit, too.  I liked the guy who said "both my kids rode the short bus, and neither was handicapped."

I have good friends whose son is mentally challenged, and we talked about that term once.  (Somebody at the party we were at said something about the "short bus".)   I specifically asked whether they found it "offensive."  She simply said, "I wouldn't say that I'm offended, but I don't like it. "  He said, "I would just think whomever said that is an insensitive clod."  Both agreed that there are other things that are truly offensive.

Ventucky Red

Super Anarchist
I'm going to stop saying hello and replace it with "go fuck yourself". 

That way way I preemptively offend the pussies and endear myself to the ones who actually get it...

go fuck yourself! 
I did this years ago... 

Maybe for once I am ahead of the trend curve...

peragrin

Super Anarchist
I find your post offensive.  I used to drive a short bus in college.  So I'll see you and raise you another stupid outrage.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/09/976642-hobby-lobby-now-fire-offensive-decoration-look/
I a man not sure what I find more offensive.  That someone thought that was offensive, or that someone was offended by someone else being offended by that.  

So so the question I have to ask who is the bigger wimp?  The person who thought it was offensive or the person who took offense to the offended person?

my personal opinion is we both people as well as all the walked on moon skeptics to the moon and not give them a space suit.

Lets see them be offended with no air.