Jet ski, 'toon boat and dummies

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
I will look forward to the findings. but

1.  I rescue an asshole, he exists by my rules on my boat.

2.  He or she is not worth my life, take my pontoon boat, as long as my gf/wife are safe, I couldn't care less.  The boat will turn up

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
I respectfully disagree.  I have a carry license and would only shoot if me or someone was in danger.  His girlfriend threw his ass back in the water.  He didn't deserve to die for being a drunk jet skier.
From accounts, he didn't die from being a drunk jet skier.

He died from committing assault on a person who helped him and then continuing the assault after being hauled out of the water a second time.

Some people simply do not learn. If he can't maintain self-control after drinking, he shouldn't have been drinking.

That assumes he *had* been drinking rather than was just a sober, aggressive, self-entitled dickhead.

I wouldn't have shot him because I'd never have hauled him out of the water after the first time he abused my assistance and attempted to take over my boat by force.

FKT

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
From accounts, he didn't die from being a drunk jet skier.

He died from committing assault on a person who helped him and then continuing the assault after being hauled out of the water a second time.

Some people simply do not learn. If he can't maintain self-control after drinking, he shouldn't have been drinking.

That assumes he *had* been drinking rather than was just a sober, aggressive, self-entitled dickhead.

I wouldn't have shot him because I'd never have hauled him out of the water after the first time he abused my assistance and attempted to take over my boat by force.

FKT
I said too much on supposition.  Apologies.

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Yeah, but the assaults were just an innocent attempt to steer the boat in a more desirable direction. Remember, the other guy had a gun and must be the evil one here.