Joke

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
a5Mg0my_460swp.webp

Max Rockatansky

DILLIGAF?
An old woman walked up and tied her old mule to the hitching post.

As she stood there, brushing some of the dust from her face and clothes, a young gunslinger stepped out of the saloon with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

The young gunslinger looked at the old woman and laughed, "Hey old woman, have you ever danced?"

The old woman looked up at the gunslinger and said, "No, I never did dance . . . never really wanted to."

A crowd had gathered as the gunslinger grinned and said, "Well, you old bag, you're gonna dance now," and started shooting at the old woman's feet.

The old woman prospector -- not wanting to get her toes blown off -- started hopping around. Everybody was laughing.

When his last bullet had been fired, the young gunslinger, still laughing, holstered his gun and turned around to go back into the saloon.

The old woman turned to her pack mule, pulled out a double-barreled shotgun, and cocked both hammers.

The loud clicks carried clearly through the desert air. The crowd stopped laughing immediately.

The young gunslinger heard the sounds, too, and he turned around very slowly. The silence was almost deafening.

The crowd watched as the young gunman stared at the old woman and the large gaping holes of those twin barrels.

The barrels of the shotgun never wavered in the old woman's hands, as she quietly said, "Son, have you kissed a mule's butt?"

The gunslinger swallowed hard and said, "No, ma’am . . but . . . I've always wanted to.”

SloopJohnB

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Subject: "Involuntary Muscle Contraction”

>
> Professor Higgins at the University of Sydney was giving a lecture on
> 'Involuntary Muscle Contraction' to the first year medical students.
> This was not an exciting subject and the professor decided to lighten up
> the mood.
> He pointed to a young woman in the front row and asked, 'Do you know what
> your arsehole is doing while you're having an orgasm?'
>
> She replied, 'Probably golfing with his mates.'
>
>
>
>
> It took 45 minutes to restore order in the classroom.

Windward

Super Anarchist
Subject: "Involuntary Muscle Contraction”

> It took 45 minutes to restore order in the classroom.

Not detracting from the joke quality since this classic is a funny one, rather an observation.   Why is it so trendy for all these final quips to be added at the end?  I hope this goes the way of avocado toast... It adds nothing to the joke.

Carry on Sloop.  

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
Not detracting from the joke quality since this classic is a funny one, rather an observation.   Why is it so trendy for all these final quips to be added at the end?  I hope this goes the way of avocado toast... It adds nothing to the joke.

Carry on Sloop.  
the little quip is to indicate that the joke was funny and if you didn't find it funny then you're an arsehole on the golf course

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Not detracting from the joke quality since this classic is a funny one, rather an observation.   Why is it so trendy for all these final quips to be added at the end?  I hope this goes the way of avocado toast... It adds nothing to the joke
Probably got started with Leno - he always had to repeat the punchline.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
aka beating it to death. He was never a Johnny Carson.
I always liked Leno as a guy - car guy to the Nth degree and seems like a really nice guy but he rarely made me laugh.

He sure does the Rich thing well - few people seem to enjoy their money more. Not often that a hobby provides that much employment for highly skilled people.

chester

Super Anarchist
speaking of old late night hosts...someone needs to tell letterman to shave that bloody beard off!

Latest posts