Joke

slap

Super Anarchist
Somewhat near Naptown
idixka7jxzm91.jpg

Virgulino Ferreira

Super Anarchist
Brazil
If you're a xenophobic thug, roaming the NYC subways threatening older foreigners and shouting "speak English here", you'd better NOT pick a fight with one of the princes of the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu royal family. :ROFLMAO:

Last week:

"Video footage of Martial Arts legend Renzo Gracie in an altercation on a New York City Subway station platform. After returning from an Academy, Gracie conversed with a fellow black belt and staff member when he was confronted for speaking Portuguese with his friends. Based on the information we retrieved from an audio recording on Whatsapp, Gracie stated that the aggressor was a black/dark-skinned man yelling at him to “speak English here.” In the audio recording, Gracie noted that the young man accused him of speaking wrong about him in Portuguese. Gracie responded, saying that his accusation was ridiculous and racist. A fight ensued. According to Gracie, the man begged to be let go from a Kata Gatame, saying, “I can’t breathe, I can’t breathe.” While controlling him, Gracie made the assailant apologize and released him, saying, “you see, you’re a nice guy. Why are you doing this? Why are you so impolite?"

Renzo also said he did not punch the assailant because he knew he was being filmed... The cameraman may have saved the life of the thug... :ROFLMAO:

So much love! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

justsomeguy!

Super Anarchist
shithole countries
For a common cold, I'll drink beer.
For influenza, I usually have red wine.
A bad sore throat? Whiskey.
Then a friend asked me about drinking water.
I replied "I've never been that sick."

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
This should tell you all you need to know about "crypto".

Suckers game on the level of Ponzi.

crypto-

combining form
prefix: crypto-
  1. concealed; secret.
    "cryptogram"
Origin
f64622fb6718d41016223a78fadd5edef93b53528d3b566056ea2f449604525b.png

from Greek kruptos ‘hidden’.