Just Another High School Shooting

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Hell, I dated a girl who's brother spent 6 years for an accessory to a double homicide after a botched robbery. 30.06 at close range to the head. Execution style. Rural farm town. Barely any news coverage but folks knew.  The kid was yanked by the cops right out of math class.
Was the shooting on school grounds?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Was the shooting on school grounds?
no - I saw your note as being general. If you want to think of school shootings, I recall a sniper on a campus...

Hell - most news was local, the 24x7 cable news hunger didn't exist. If it bleeds, it leads. The data we reviewed in the past was, yeah, these things always happened, but are now just more lethal with the new "tools" available.

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Moderate said:
You lie. Not mil spec.  weapons.

Of course your pansy ass has never been in the military, so how would you know?
Your socks are mil spec?

What do you call an Uzi?  I think its issued by the Israeli Army.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Moderate said:
Cant back up your lies?

Poor little fag sitting in mommies basement. 

Maybe the dog will lift his tail for you later
Fuck off

"But the weapon that did the most lethal damage at Columbine HS was an Intratec TEC-DC9 9mm submachine pistol, with 52-, 32- & 28-round magazines. Originally a fully-automatic handgun designed for the Apartheid South African government to compete with the Israeli Uzi,"  https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-guns-of-columbine/

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Moderate said:
Cant back up your lies?

Poor little fag sitting in mommies basement. 

Maybe the dog will lift his tail for you later
Oh, I think I've found a loose thread on a sock.  Don't mind me while I pull it.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I stay out of your gun debated as far as possible. Guns in the USA are kind of like people that buy a pair of turtles, get bored and release them into the wild...they go feral..we have laws about releasing turtles into the wild.

I propose that if you'd start replacing the word gun, with turtle...it may

expose these arguments as ludicrous and take the heat out of the debate.

A well regulated aquarium, being necessary to the security of a turtle free State, the right of the people to keep and bear turtles, shall not be infringed." 

(you may exchange the word turtle for any other potentially invasive pest..(except guns))

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
http:///stories/2017/sep/14/freeman-shooter-got-gun-from-fathers-safe-shot-vic/

SRX_SHOOTER2.JPG_t1170.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
what's proposed is registration and liability. Which you someone conflate into a "Gun Ban"

You have a  problem with English....
What's proposed and sometimes enacted is also gun bans and confiscation programs.

Like the ban affecting Billy Backstay's gun. One of those slow motion bans, so his personal property isn't destined for confiscation until he dies owning it.

The NY SAFE Act

California's Summer Confiscation Plan

The FL Ban On Scary .22's

And yes, those are all gun bans and most proposed or passed in response to a convenient shooting. Sandy Hook created a legislative emergency in the State of New York.

That's what is political about these shootings to me. Deny that the bans and confiscation programs exist all you want. I've seen the actual laws, court cases, etc, and know you're either lying or ignorant if you say they don't exist.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Have you seen that advocated by any sane people here? Or proposed by any elected representatives?

What's proposed over and over is more gun bans. That's DOING SOMETHING.
After years of reading these threads, I wonder when Tom is going to offer something besides protest? Do you even realize that you do little except whine and never offering your solution? The Jeff/Tom pity party has gotten so bad I don't even care anymore. Let gun law move to its natural conclusion whatever that may be. 

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
After years of reading these threads, I wonder when Tom is going to offer something besides protest? Do you even realize that you do little except whine and never offering your solution? The Jeff/Tom pity party has gotten so bad I don't even care anymore. Let gun law move to its natural conclusion whatever that may be. 
When grabbers offer something besides gun bans and confiscation programs.

What have you offered?

You started a thread on gun violence, meaning mostly suicides, so what kind of gun control will help with the big problem, suicides?

I'd consider it a bonus if your solution didn't involve gun bans and confiscation programs like the one your state had planned for this summer. You haven't commented on the federal judge shutting that down. Unimportant to you?