Kidnap the democRAT Governor!

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
From Trump's RNC speech:

If the radical left takes power, they will apply their disastrous policies to every town, city, and suburban America.
Disastrous policies, like trying and convicting radical right followers of Trump for plotting to kidnap a governor.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
So much for Trump holding Michigan..
Trump will lose MI big.  I'm guessing 300-500K votes.  He won by 12K in '16.  We will be late reporting due to not being able to tally mail-in votes until the day of the election.  I have this dream that NC, FL, and PA all go Biden early and all networks project him the winner by 11.  Trump will not handle defeat well.

Gangbusters

Anarchist
Chicago
Trump will lose MI big.  I'm guessing 300-500K votes.  He won by 12K in '16.  We will be late reporting due to not being able to tally mail-in votes until the day of the election.  I have this dream that NC, FL, and PA all go Biden early and all networks project him the winner by 11.  Trump will not handle defeat well.
Hope you are right but I still see social media posts from Michigan family and friends that still are Trump supporters as well as COVID deniers. We will be in Michigan over the weekend fully masked up.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Hope you are right but I still see social media posts from Michigan family and friends that still are Trump supporters as well as COVID deniers. We will be in Michigan over the weekend fully masked up.
Look at the '18 mid-terms.  Even Kent County (Grand Rapids) went for the Dem governor.  We'll see but I feel pretty good about Biden's chances.  Are your family on the West side of the state?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Look at the '18 mid-terms.  Even Kent County (Grand Rapids) went for the Dem governor.  We'll see but I feel pretty good about Biden's chances.  Are your family on the West side of the state?
That's what gets me.  What has he done since 2018 to bring people back into the fold? 

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
That's what gets me.  What has he done since 2018 to bring people back into the fold? 
I'm cautiously optimistic that this is going to be a stomping of epic proportions.  I read today that TX is a toss-up.  I've voted and hope everyone does.  To answer your question, nothing.  He is going down faster than the Titanic.  

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Florida actually does a good job counting all ballots usually before 12PM.   The counts are reliable,  if it’s outside the margin that calls for a recount (.5%), we’ll know trump is done and our long national nightmare will be over.  

benwynn

Super Anarchist
I thought there were supposed to "Stand back" and "Stand by".   Stupid fucks can't even follow directions.

Has President Fuckwit endorsed the action yet?  

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
I thought there were supposed to "Stand back" and "Stand by".   Stupid fucks can't even follow directions.

Has President Fuckwit endorsed the action yet?  
I will not be surprised if someone is shot at a polling place on 3 November.  Thank you Mr. President.