Kirsten Sinema comes out as bi

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
136B9741-C228-4EFC-8930-A5E29DB28F6E.jpeg

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
She won’t be the Democratic candidate. That’ll be Gallego. She won’t be the Republican candidate. That could be Lake or some suitable nutjob. Both will have won their respective primaries. Write-in? Dunno if she’s even on the ballot without a lot of work. Is she going to form the AZ For Sinema Party?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
She won’t be the Democratic candidate. That’ll be Gallego. She won’t be the Republican candidate. That could be Lake or some suitable nutjob. Both will have won their respective primaries. Write-in? Dunno if she’s even on the ballot without a lot of work. Is she going to form the AZ For Sinema Party?
Interesting take from Kristol.

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
WA
I think there are a lot of Bi congress people. Romney being one of them. More should do the same but they don't because it means they will.never get re-elected. As an independent myself I applaud the move. As a pragmatist I see this as fodder for RWNJ'S.

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
Another media whore who gets headlines and gets to see her picture in the media a lot now. Would love to have been on the call or in the meeting she had with Pelosi before she pulled the trigger on this.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Given the antics she has performed over the last couple of years, I'm surprised anyone would vote for her. She certainly pissed off her base.
Isn't that the plan? She couldn't be elected as a Democrat, so it makes sense that she would run as an Independent, which forces the Democrats to find a suitable candidate and gives her breathing room to develop a strategy as an Independent. It also threatens the Democrats with a three-way race which they wouldn't want to see in the general election because the Democrats could lose in a three-way. Her mistake is thinking anyone would vote for her as an Independent, and her reputation is shot in Az. She's a one-and-done and doesn't realize it yet.