Great Wet North
A Scientology drone and a Trumper.

But at her best she was sooooo hot.

1670293220434.png
1670293281630.png

Rain Man

Super Anarchist
Wet coast.
Sadly, Ms. Alley fell for Trump's "I'm not a politician" line and supported him in 2016 and 2020. That resulted in a lot of her fellow actors ostracizing her in her remaining years. In her case, it seems likely she was just politically naive.

Foreverslow

Super Anarchist
Get colonoscopies.
Next door neighbor went for his annual check up in September.
Doctor said, You need to get a colonoscopy.
He replied, Doc, I read you do not need one after age 70.
His doctor responded "They changed that to age 80"

Well, the old buck had seen this coming and had in fact set a trap. With a wry smile he told the doctor "Well, I will be 80 in 2 weeks so I do not need it even with the new guidelines".

The doctor was not amused and told him he needed to get checked anyways which he did.

Turned out he had issues with some cancer. They took 3 inches of intestines out and he should be good for another 20 years. No telling if the old buck will try to dodge another colonoscopy.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Next door neighbor went for his annual check up in September.
Doctor said, You need to get a colonoscopy.
He replied, Doc, I read you do not need one after age 70.
His doctor responded "They changed that to age 80"

Well, the old buck had seen this coming and had in fact set a trap. With a wry smile he told the doctor "Well, I will be 80 in 2 weeks so I do not need it even with the new guidelines".

The doctor was not amused and told him he needed to get checked anyways which he did.

Turned out he had issues with some cancer. They took 3 inches of intestines out and he should be good for another 20 years. No telling if the old buck will try to dodge another colonoscopy.
When you hit 90 they sort of stop that stuff.

My dad was told at 90 that he had prostate cancer but they weren't going to do anything - basically because age would get him before the cancer did.

Latest posts