Kyle Rittenhouse trial

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Is anyone else watching.  I’m watching the prosecution and so far it’s pretty obvious self defense.  Even the prosecution witness says the first guy shot, Rosenbaum was acting irrationally.  Earlier video shows him confronting other militia screaming “shoot me ni***r “  So an irrational guy just released from a mental hospital, that day chases down an armed kid, tried to take a rifle away and gets shot.  

Last edited by a moderator:

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
Is anyone else watching.  I’m watching the prosecution and so far it’s pretty obvious self defense.  Even the prosecution witness says the first guy shot, Rosenbaum was acting irrationally.  Earlier video shows him confronting other militia screaming shoot me ni***r   So an irrational guy just released from a mental hospital, that day chases down an armed kid, tried to take a rifle away and gets shot.  

It was self defense 

the rioters were armed and fired on the kid 

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Nice defense!! 
situation:

Crazed armed maniac goes to crowd. 

One person tries to stop the maniac and gets shot. 

Defense: The person who tried to stop the gun totin’ maniac is crazy. 

@The Joker bought it. Maybe the jury will buy it. Tye job of tge defense is to do its best. 

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Nice defense!! 
situation:

@The Joker bought it. Maybe the jury will buy it. Tye job of tge defense is to do its best. 
Well, they've got a point. You must be crazy if you try to stop/disarm a crazy person with a gun in a crowd.

Monkey

Super Anarchist
They’ll probably get him him on a few minor crimes, but from a strictly legal point of view, I’m still convinced the self-defense argument will hold up. 

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
Nice defense!! 
situation:

Self defense 

the liberal thug fired his pistol 2 times , missed , then the kid blasted him 

33139D13-0934-47BC-82F8-4E6870498AC0.jpeg

9C2C1F98-4E0C-44D2-AC35-7643487FD65D.jpeg

662B0830-4B35-4EF3-82BB-21E90BCCAB5D.jpeg

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
He went there to kill and got his wish.   Lock him up.   Not self defense in any way unless they came into his house armed.
He went there to act as a medic and protect property.  The prosecution made that clear in their presentation.
they show video of him asking people if they need help.  There is an interview where He explained that he brought his gun to protect himself.  All of which were hours before the crazy guy chased him down and tried to take his gun.  Even the prosecution. Witness stated he was only acting nervous not threatening.    Lots of video of him around protestors earlier with zero signs that he went there to kill anyone. 
I’m guessing you are not watching 

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
He went there to act as a medic and protect property.  The prosecution made that clear in their presentation.
they show video of him asking people if they need help.  There is an interview where He explained that he brought his gun to protect himself.  All of which were hours before the crazy guy chased him down and tried to take his gun.  Even the prosecution. Witness stated he was only acting nervous not threatening.    Lots of video of him around protestors earlier with zero signs that he went there to kill anyone. 
I’m guessing you are not watching 
Lol.  This is the most American thing I can ever think of... a bunch of armed citizens go to a civil conflict and people end up dead at the hands of each other. Rittenhouae wasn’t there to protect anything other than his tiny dick fragile gun nutter ego and play army man. 

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
Mind reading and emotion trumps facts, evidence, law and civil rights for a defendant that goes against the narrative here.

jzk

Super Anarchist
Nice defense!! 
situation:

Nice made up bullshit.  If Kyle wanted to just pick off rioters, he had plenty more to choose from.  But instead, he was very disciplined about shooting only those that were actually attacking him, and not even all of them.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
I'm sure they will be able to show his extensive medical training and a contract to protect said property.
Don’t need extensive training to render first aid.  He worked as a life guard so some medic training 

No need The police are on video record thanking the militia guys for being there.  

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
This topic is a loser for libruls who don’t stop and consider facts.

For all their pontificating about basing their opinions on evidence and being above politics, Kyle Rittenhouse demonstrates a serious blind spot amongst deplorable lefties who pair “gun” with BLM-adjacent people killed by a white person and scream for revenge via court system.

Either own up to your bloodlust for a young idiot’s head or man up and watch the video without labeling  Kyle as some sort of enemy before he enters the frame. 

Being chased, shot at, screamed at, assaulted while retreating, stumbling and fearing for your life is nothing to wish on anyone. But if it happens to any of you, I hope you come out of it unscathed and those who put you in fear for your life are the only ones injured.

Stop blindly arguing for Kyle’s head on a judicial pike. His politics are not on trial, but yours are.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Nice defense!! 
situation:

I haven’t bought anything just pointing out what I see in the prosecutions evidence presented so far.  Maybe they have some evidence not yet presented  that would make their case.  
The defense hasn’t even presented their case yet 

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
chum said:
Oh, I thought he was there to kill someone.
Who gets to hide behind the 2nd Amendment?  Right wingers or left wingers?  That’s the problem with gun nutters, no one can decide who the bad guys are.

Didn’t the guy with the skateboard get killed?  Maybe he feared for his life when a deranged gun nutter showed up with an AR15.