Kyle Rittenhouse trial

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
One-bicep guy should've been quicker on the trigger, so you could celebrate HIS vigilantism vs Kyle's. You know you would, you love winners!
Kyle never acted as a vigilante.  He never tracked anyone down,  he tried to get away from those threatening him.   If bicep boy had gunned him down he would rightly be charged with murder.  He had no right to chase after Kyle that was vigilantism. 

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Kyle never acted as a vigilante.  He never tracked anyone down,  he tried to get away from those threatening him.   If bicep boy had gunned him down he would rightly be charged with murder.  He had no right to chase after Kyle that was vigilantism. 
Why was he even there if not looking for trouble?  He will be dead or in prison soon.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Nope. There’s a reason one-bicep wasn’t charged for carrying, aiming it at Kyle, etc. Now, if you’re saying he should have been I’d agree with you. Wisconsin should change its laws. As it is, they both feared for their life and both could shoot. 

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
... If bicep boy had gunned him down he would rightly be charged with murder...
Nope. There’s a reason one-bicep wasn’t charged for carrying, aiming it at Kyle, etc. Now, if you’re saying he should have been I’d agree with you. Wisconsin should change its laws. As it is, they both feared for their life and both could shoot. 
Many states in the USA have rather fucked-up laws under which several people could shoot and kill each other, and yet no law would be broken.

- DSK

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
The reason he wasn’t charged is because he was a prosecution witness. 
Wisconsins laws are just fine as the result in this case proved.   Kyle should have never been charged.  It was a clear cut case of self defense, but the prosecutor bowed to the mob. 

Last edited by a moderator:

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
The reason he wasn’t charged is because he was a prosecution witness. 
Wisconsins laws are just fine as the result in this case proved.   Kyle should have never been charged.  It was a clear cut case of self defense, but the prosecutor bowed to the mob. 
You march into town with a weapon and confront people on the street and that seems good to you?

Let's break into the prisons and lynch some folks to save money for the hard working taxpaying fellows.

The answers are so easy, let's just apply them to the problems.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
You march into town with a weapon and confront people on the street and that seems good to you?

Let's break into the prisons and lynch some folks to save money for the hard working taxpaying fellows.

The answers are so easy, let's just apply them to the problems.
Except that’s not what happened.   He didn’t March into town he was already there cleaning graffiti off the local high school.  The video evidence and testimony, at the trial was clear he never confronted anyone at anytime. 

Thanks for showing, once again those commenting on evil Kyle have zero intention of looking at the actual facts.  

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Except that’s not what happened.   He didn’t March into town he was already there cleaning graffiti off the local high school.  The video evidence and testimony, at the trial was clear he never confronted anyone at anytime. 

Thanks for showing, once again those commenting on evil Kyle have zero intention of looking at the actual facts.  
You need an AR-15 for cleaning graffiti?  He went looking for trouble.  His 15 mins are up.  I expect him to find more trouble.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
You need an AR-15 for cleaning graffiti?  He went looking for trouble.  His 15 mins are up.  I expect him to find more trouble.
Actually the convicted child rapist, wack job was the one looking for trouble.   Personally I’m glad he found it.  Odds are some little kid was saved by Kyle. 

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Kyle is George Zimmerman Mk2. He knows one way to make lots of money easily, certain politicians know he's good for rallying the RWNJs. I expect him to find more trouble too, unless this time somebody shoots him first (which would be perfectly legal self-defense).

- DSK

Mike in Seattle

Super Anarchist
Latte land
The parallels are clear and obvious

257719768_10159572104799757_6894177508270180157_n.jpg

The parallels are clear. 

50521111-0-image-a-8_1637005598765.jpg

Binger finally gets his grandstanding moment on the bigscreen

, and sees his Oscar

Binger should have to repay the taxpayers for this "Performance"

, and be disbarred for shystery.

, as well as prosecuted.

( Doublenaught,, It's a lot more than simple "brandishing". )