Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
As I recall it was the court’s decision that was being defended
Zactly. Thank you.

Also, if cally had actually paid attention to more than just Gaytor’s Dick in his mouth…./ he might have noticed that I very clearly said on numerous occasions that KR should not have been there in the first place.

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Zactly. Thank you.

Also, if cally had actually paid attention to more than just Gaytor’s Dick in his mouth…./ he might have noticed that I very clearly said on numerous occasions that KR should not have been there in the first place.
So AR-15 owners typically show poor judgement? Just Saying! That Parkland kid would disagree. Tool!

Last edited:

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
If the little Grumpy fucker with the short dick thinks it's good it's probably not. just sayin. Fuck the fat fuck white entitled mofos that think the US of the 50's is still theirs.
It ain't, never was, never will be.

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
So AR-15 owners typically show poor judgement?
Jokes aside, OK. I think that if you had the total number of AR owners and the total number of incidents involving ARs the ratio returned wouldn't equate to "typical". I think it would indicate atypical would be a more apt description.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
Jokes aside, OK. I think that if you had the total number of AR owners and the total number of incidents involving ARs the ratio returned wouldn't equate to "typical". I think it would indicate atypical would be a more apt description.
I agree with that statement. Now qualify it to owners who carry those with them all the time and the ratio may look different. I knew a guy a few decades ago who went to prison for pulling his (reportedly large) dick out in front of women with the last incident whipping it out at the register at a store. So, having an AR or a big dick and showing it off are too different groups and mindsets.

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
I agree with that statement. Now qualify it to owners who carry those with them all the time and the ratio may look different. I knew a guy a few decades ago who went to prison for pulling his (reportedly large) dick out in front of women with the last incident whipping it out at the register at a store. So, having an AR or a big dick and showing it off are too different groups and mindsets.
I have no idea what you're trying to convey beyond the first sentence of your post. I have no idea why you would expect me to quantify owners who carry ARs at all times against criminal usage, I seriously don't think anybody could. I do think you'd be surprised if somebody could quantify it for you.

I can't help you with your friend or his problem.