Kyle Rittenhouse trial

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
WTF? This trial isn't alleging that Kyle wore a white hood and hunted black men, persecuted jews, threw firebombs into churches. I don't have a clue if Kyle would support an authoritarian right wing government.

Just stop.

Please tell us why Kyle shooting people who were charging him while expressing malice with words and actions, bearing & using weapons is "unlawful." When did Kyle give up his right to self defense?

I think his self centered actions instigated a disaster, but the problem isn't with his actions while being attacked by folks who were out despite a curfew, it is with the blasé and supportive reaction of police to his presence there with a gun. The problem is that Kyle was able to open carry a long gun during a curfew during a riot because he was white. The problem is that leftists are setting themselves up for failure trying to paint this kid as the problem.

This kid is as much the victim of racism, lax gun laws and social myopia as the misguided idiots who went to a gunfight with a plastic baggie, a skateboard and a farcical attitude about the proper time and place for using a handgun, and how to use their gun. These idiots charged a long gun with a sense of entitlement and moral righteousness which fools are echoing here in a vain attempt to prove to themselves that right makes might.

You're neither if you keep arguing this was murder. You're just another idiot charging a long gun. 
The media have largely sanitized the criminal histories of these three men. Rosenbaum was a registered sex offender who was out on bond for a domestic abuse battery accusation and was caught on video acting aggressively earlier that night. Huber was a felon convicted in a strangulation case who was recently accused of domestic abuse. Grosskreutz was convicted of a crime for use of a firearm while intoxicated and was armed with a handgun when shot. You can read their criminal records in full later in this article.

Newly released documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity with children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old. He was convicted of two amended counts as part of a plea deal. See those documents here.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
WTF? This trial isn't alleging that Kyle wore a white hood and hunted black men, persecuted jews, threw firebombs into churches. I don't have a clue if Kyle would support an authoritarian right wing government.

Just stop.

Please tell us why Kyle shooting people who were charging him while expressing malice with words and actions, bearing & using weapons is "unlawful." When did Kyle give up his right to self defense?

I think his self centered actions instigated a disaster, but the problem isn't with his actions while being attacked by folks who were out despite a curfew, it is with the blasé and supportive reaction of police to his presence there with a gun. The problem is that Kyle was able to open carry a long gun during a curfew during a riot because he was white. The problem is that leftists are setting themselves up for failure trying to paint this kid as the problem.

This kid is as much the victim of racism, lax gun laws and social myopia as the misguided idiots who went to a gunfight with a plastic baggie, a skateboard and a farcical attitude about the proper time and place for using a handgun, and how to use their gun. These idiots charged a long gun with a sense of entitlement and moral righteousness which fools are echoing here in a vain attempt to prove to themselves that right makes might.

You're neither if you keep arguing this was murder. You're just another idiot charging a long gun. 
He’s a Nazi.  He was photographed with a bunch of 3%’rs 

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
Start with the basics?

Did he have the legal right to carry that gun in that location?
No he did not. He was underage to be in possession of that particular weapon. He had a friend buy It for him. That friend, who testified yesterday, is facing charges over that purchase. He was also on the streets, like everyone else, after curfew.

roundthebuoys

Super Anarchist
Limelight
Was the AR15 for rendering medical care?  Is that how they teach it in Jr. Lifeguards when someone is drowning?

No Kyle, no death.  Period.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Was the AR15 for rendering medical care?  Is that how they teach it in Jr. Lifeguards when someone is drowning?

No Kyle, no death.  Period.
No Rosenbaum no more Kids anal raped.  No Huber no more girlfriends strangled and abused.    Hard to point a gun missing your bicep  So no more gun charges Grosskreutz.  Maybe the kid deserves a medal 

Last edited by a moderator:

another 505 sailor

Super Anarchist
4 people went looking for trouble, and they each found it.

F every one of them. 2 are dead, one is crippled, and one might go to jail.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
The kid went across state lines, with an assault rifle. He was videoed chasing down people, and shooting them point blank as they lay on the ground. That doesn't sound like something a "Medic" would do..... Maybe a Journalist with a teeny weenie... But not a medic.

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
The big question I have is WHY THE FUCK WAS HE DOING THERE? 

answer - TO KILL SOMEONE< which is against Christ teachings "Thou Shall not Kill, So I guess he's not a Christian?

To me it sounds like a stupid kid running into a burning movie theater with a can of gas yelling fire, 

go to Civil war topic,

he gets off =civil war

he gets convicted= civil war 

slug zitski

Super Anarchist
worldwide
He went there to act as a medic and protect property.  The prosecution made that clear in their presentation.
they show video of him asking people if they need help.  There is an interview where He explained that he brought his gun to protect himself.  All of which were hours before the crazy guy chased him down and tried to take his gun.  Even the prosecution. Witness stated he was only acting nervous not threatening.    Lots of video of him around protestors earlier with zero signs that he went there to kill anyone. 
I’m guessing you are not watching 
After the police were told to stand down Kyle went into town with his gun to protect people from the peaceful protests 

8F9C30F6-6940-4D45-B16A-2F4D86341DEE.png

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
The kid went across state lines, with an assault rifle. He was videoed chasing down people, and shooting them point blank as they lay on the ground. That doesn't sound like something a "Medic" would do..... Maybe a Journalist with a teeny weenie... But not a medic.
Really?  Other than the first 6 words None of that is correct, in fact it’s so far from what happened I’m amazed that you believe it, let alone had the nerve to post it. 

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
chum said:
The bullshitters are out in force today. 
maybe, but no one seems to want to answer the question, where does self defense start? Was the skateboarder exercising self defense? How about after one guy is shot, are the other guys now ok to shoot back? Cause if I see someone shot next to me, I'm pretty sure I have a reasonable right to be fearful and defend myself.

Maybe we just take them all and put in a ring for our amusement, Roman-style?

Seems like we've created quite a legal conundrum here.

I'd like to see some penalty for carrying a weapon illegally that resulted in death. I don't know if that is even possible. We all know Kyle wouldn't have killed anyone (nor been in jeopardy himself) if he had been unarmed. 

jzk

Super Anarchist
maybe, but no one seems to want to answer the question, where does self defense start? Was the skateboarder exercising self defense? How about after one guy is shot, are the other guys now ok to shoot back? Cause if I see someone shot next to me, I'm pretty sure I have a reasonable right to be fearful and defend myself.

Maybe we just take them all and put in a ring for our amusement, Roman-style?

Seems like we've created quite a legal conundrum here.

I'd like to see some penalty for carrying a weapon illegally that resulted in death. I don't know if that is even possible. We all know Kyle wouldn't have killed anyone (nor been in jeopardy himself) if he had been unarmed. 
Kyle was running away from everyone he shot.  He very precisely shot only some of those attacking him.  

Do you just make this shit up as you go?

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
Maybe the kid deserves a medal 
Law and order?  Due process?  Fuck that! Do it the Republican way where anyone with a gun is the police, judge, jury and executioner! Fuck off with your vigilante wet dreams.  I'm sure you've wacked off several times to the footy of the trial today. Rittenhouse as well as the other played stupid games.  They win stupid prizes.  

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Kyle was running away from everyone he shot.  He very precisely shot only some of those attacking him.  

Do you just make this shit up as you go?
Ahh, he was hunted down like a dog and only defended himself. Well, I'm sure that's the defense's story. Maybe the jury will believe that. 

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
UT
The media have largely sanitized the criminal histories of these three men.
Yes, you RWNJ'S love to justify killing anyone with a criminal history.  Rittenhouse was a criminal at the very moment he was carrying the gun.  You seem to gloss over that.

jzk

Super Anarchist
Ahh, he was hunted down like a dog and only defended himself. Well, I'm sure that's the defense's story. Maybe the jury will believe that. 
Did you watch any of the trial?  They had overhead video from 8500 feet in the air where you could watch all of the player's movements.

jzk

Super Anarchist
Yes, you RWNJ'S love to justify killing anyone with a criminal history.  Rittenhouse was a criminal at the very moment he was carrying the gun.  You seem to gloss over that.
Compare carrying a gun 1 year under age with anally raping children under 10.  

How would you compare those "crimes?"