Kyle Rittenhouse trial

jocal505

moderate, informed, ex-gunowner
near Seattle, Wa
You notice how many times you ammosexual types stop a mass shooting.  Take for instance that Walmart in El Paso.  Scores of you gun nutters and no one did anything.  

One dead hero. From June, a bit north of Denver.

No charges for officer who killed 'hero' who stopped mass shooting, authorities say (msn.com)

Hurley fatally shot the gunman with his own handgun after Ronald Troyke, 59, ambushed and killed Arvada police officer Gordon Beesley with a shotgun, officials have said.

Troyke had also retrieved an AR-15 rifle from a truck. Hurley had apparently picked up the rifle and was holding it when he was shot, authorities said.

“Had he survived, we would have praised his bravery in engaging a mass shooter before anyone else was killed,” King said. “He acted to defend others. We will remember him for his selflessness.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
One dead hero. From June, a bit north of Denver.

No charges for officer who killed 'hero' who stopped mass shooting, authorities say (msn.com)

Hurley fatally shot the gunman with his own handgun after Ronald Troyke, 59, ambushed and killed Arvada police officer Gordon Beesley with a shotgun, officials have said.

Troyke had also retrieved an AR-15 rifle from a truck. Hurley had apparently picked up the rifle and was holding it when he was shot, authorities said.

“Had he survived, we would have praised his bravery in engaging a mass shooter before anyone else was killed,” King said. “He acted to defend others. We will remember him for his selflessness.”
Yep, perfect example

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
You notice how many times you ammosexual types stop a mass shooting.  Take for instance that Walmart in El Paso.  Scores of you gun nutters and no one did anything.  

Let’s face it the principle reason people own Glocks is because they’re perpetually terrified.
I'm afeared for my life.... That's why I have a cat. And I rarely leave the house except to go buy a box of beer for the little lady and me. And sometimes I'll pick me up some vittles... Hawg jawls, and such.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
How did it end for George Zimmerman?  The only thing I know is life must be a challenge, and at just 37 that doesn't look like a promising future. He sued Trayvon Martin's mother for  $100 million two years ago, his former lawyer was arrested for witness tampering. He was due to speak at a $5000 per person gun conference in Idaho last week, but was canceled after outrage by social media. The hotel said he is no longer welcome at the hotel. His wife divorced him, his girlfriend complained that he choked her, That looks like a lousy future that isn't going to go away.

I can't say that Kyle Rittenhouse is going to end up the same, either way, life is going to be a chore when a large segment of people flat don't like you. That narrows his choices considerably.

jocal505

near Seattle, Wa
How did it end for George Zimmerman?  The only thing I know is life must be a challenge, and at just 37 that doesn't look like a promising future. He sued Trayvon Martin's mother for  $100 million two years ago, his former lawyer was arrested for witness tampering. He was due to speak at a $5000 per person gun conference in Idaho last week, but was canceled after outrage by social media. The hotel said he is no longer welcome at the hotel. His wife divorced him, his girlfriend complained that he choked her, That looks like a lousy future that isn't going to go away.

I can't say that Kyle Rittenhouse is going to end up the same, either way, life is going to be a chore when a large segment of people flat don't like you. That narrows his choices considerably.
Events are overwhelming this poor, simple, kid. He has been swept into the polarization.

He is a poster boy for vigilantism, basically. He is exposed, vulnerable... and he is roadkill, to both sides, AND to the media. A bad spot. 

jocal505

near Seattle, Wa
Corrections welcome. I kind of like this person, but he was playing stupid games, IMO.

Witness recounts moments leading up to being shot by Rittenhouse (msn.com)

Gaige Grosskruetz is a real EMT who said he spent seventy nights patrolling the Kenosha situation, with his medical bag. His story is that he followed the active shooter because that is where the casualties would be. He says that it "just isn't in him" to shoot another human, because of his nature and the Hippocratic Oath matter. I appreciate what he thinks is a strong firewall here, but it holds up poorly.

GG "believes in the Second Amendment," and when he leaves the house, it's "keys, wallet, phone, gun." He usually carries a permit to carry, but it had expired. He carried the handgun holstered in the small of his back during his volunteer med work.

When the action happened, GG was close enough to confront the shooter with his shooting of the skateboarder. Rittenhouse denied it, and continued off. GG had drawn his gun, as he followed, but raised his hands within 3-5 ft of Rittenhouse, surrendering...then sprang into action because Kyle subsequently chose to rack the slide on the weapon. Gaige assumed the trigger had been pulled (as his own hands were in the air) and the AW had not performed, or KR would have had no need to rack the weapon. He grabbed for the barrel, missed it, and had his bicep "vaporized" by the next shot.

KR may not have seen the Glock, which GG said was "accidentally" aimed at Kyle, because Kyle made no mention of a handgun in his account to police.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Corrections welcome. I kind of like this person, but he was playing stupid games, IMO.

Witness recounts moments leading up to being shot by Rittenhouse (msn.com)

Gaige Grosskruetz is a real EMT who said he spent seventy nights patrolling the Kenosha situation, with his medical bag. His story is that he followed the active shooter because that is where the casualties would be. He says that it "just isn't in him" to shoot another human, because of his nature and the Hippocratic Oath matter. I appreciate what he thinks is a strong firewall here, but it holds up poorly.

GG "believes in the Second Amendment," and when he leaves the house, it's "keys, wallet, phone, gun." He usually carries a permit to carry, but it had expired. He carried the handgun holstered in the small of his back during his volunteer med work.

When the action happened, GG was close enough to confront the shooter with his shooting of the skateboarder. Rittenhouse denied it, and continued off. GG had drawn his gun, as he followed, but raised his hands within 3-5 ft of Rittenhouse, surrendering...then sprang into action because Kyle subsequently chose to rack the slide on the weapon. Gaige assumed the trigger had been pulled (as his own hands were in the air) and the AW had not performed, or KR would have had no need to rack the weapon. He grabbed for the barrel, missed it, and had his bicep "vaporized" by the next shot.

KR may not have seen the Glock, which GG said was "accidentally" aimed at Kyle, because Kyle made no mention of a handgun in his account to police.
That’s nice, but misses a whole bunch of lies to police and investigators that came out in testimony.  He also appeared to lie about a tweet sent out while he was in the hospital.  Will have to wait for the defense to call the person who sent the tweet.  But the defense set it up and Gage fell for it. 
The best was his claiming that Kyle racked his gun.  I don’t claim to be an expert on AR 15 but it was a split second between the pause and shot and I think he completely made that up to justify pointing his gun at a guy lying on the ground.  The dumbest thing he did was sending out a tweet last Friday telling his friends to look for the racking with a wink emoji.  

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
That’s nice, but misses a whole bunch of lies to police and investigators that came out in testimony.  He also appeared to lie about a tweet sent out while he was in the hospital.  Will have to wait for the defense to call the person who sent the tweet.  But the defense set it up and Gage fell for it. 
The best was his claiming that Kyle racked his gun.  I don’t claim to be an expert on AR 15 but it was a split second between the pause and shot and I think he completely made that up to justify pointing his gun at a guy lying on the ground.  The dumbest thing he did was sending out a tweet last Friday telling his friends to look for the racking with a wink emoji.  
Twisting yourself in knots to support an active shooter in a crowd. Amazing.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Twisting yourself in knots to support an active shooter in a crowd. Amazing.
I’m not twisting anything - that was the testimony today.  Calling him an active shooter is just ridiculous.  He was retreating if they let him go there is only one dead, the guy that clearly had mental issues.  Skater boy is still alive and bicep boy can still flex both arms. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I’m not twisting anything - that was the testimony today.  Calling him an active shooter is just ridiculous.  He was retreating if they let him go there is only one dead, the guy that clearly had mental issues.  Skater boy is still alive and bicep boy can still flex both arms. 
Shots fired. Guy with gun running from that direction. You’d just say “oh, dude must be ok, looks like a nice kid?”

right

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
252824167_4285288071575750_9211839140346071853_n.jpg

jzk

Super Anarchist
I think there is evidence coming that no full cartriges were found on the ground but rather only spent casings.  That will tend to show that he didn't rack his gun.  Racking his gun would expell the jammed cartrige.  There is no video evidence of it either.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
57 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Who's got the ball?  Which team is ahead?  Which cheerleader is going down on the QB later? 

It’s the Sol deflection move.

You are only allowed to cheer one team.  DRIP DRIP DRIP. 

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
chum said:
Sol seems to need a reminder of what side he was on before things started going south. Nobody is buying it.
Kyle? He'll walk. Maybe get a slap on the wrist gun charge. 

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Who the fuck puts Kyle or one-arm on a "team"

2 fucktards that took guns to a protest. Lock em up.
Gee which person regularly  posts memes and comments about teams.    Usually when something isn’t going as planned or expected for Steam Blue?  It sure isn’t me.