Kyle Rittenhouse trial

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
So if someone is breaking the law, we can just chase them down and execute them?

Yeah, I can't imagine why you aren't writing the laws.
Can't take the consequences? Don't break the law. Where have I heard that before?

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Who?  KR or the other guys?  Yeah, I think KR is damn lucky there is a video.  I believe it exonerates him completely.... in that moment.  However, it's a messy case as both the defendant and the prosecution witnesses have less than stellar backgrounds and less that intelligent comments before and after the event.  So it is not cut n dried in the least as to who is the good guy here.  I think the short answer is there are no good guys in this caper.  I think KR is a dumbass for being there with a rifle.  The other are idiots for attacking a young kid with a rifle as he was retreating.  But the BL is there nothing that legally prevents KR from defending himself once he is knocked to the ground, shot at and hit with a assault skateboard.  
I think it possible he's still on the hook for reckless endangerment. Seriously, running around alone with a rifle in a riot has to be something, not sure what, beyond stupid. 

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
I think it possible he's still on the hook for reckless endangerment. Seriously, running around alone with a rifle in a riot has to be something, not sure what, beyond stupid. 
Moar Gunz is the answer to most problems, didn't you get the memo?

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Well they just dropped the curfew charge.   As to endangerment lots of people walking / running around the streets on both sides, with guns.  Heck the guy that saved Gaiges life had an AR Slung while he applied first aid. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I think it is pretty clear that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...

of not having more than one weapon. He really should have had more. 

Mark K

Super Anarchist
I think it is pretty clear that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...

of not having more than one weapon. He really should have had more. 
Beyond a reasonable doubt he missed center mass from 5ft and failed to double-tap. 

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Beyond a reasonable doubt he missed center mass from 5ft and failed to double-tap. 
It's beyond a reasonable doubt that pretending to be a good guy with a gun can lead to heaps of bother. Like murder charges and trials, and oopsey, getting shot by the Police. 

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Beyond reasonable doubt that the crowd was a bunch of savages who were out to slaughter everyone within their reach, and was in the process of doing so before Kyle put a stop to it.  Who should be on trial is the rest of the militia for not being right there with him.

What were they thinking??  

Ishmael

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Fuctifino
It's beyond a reasonable doubt that pretending to be a good guy with a gun can lead to heaps of bother. Like murder charges and trials, and oopsey, getting shot by the Police. 
Shot? Get a grip, he's white. He gets Burger King.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Now the prosecution asked a witness “if anyone was in the trailer that was set on fire.”  Witness “the trailer?”   “Yes the trailer that was set on fire.”  Witness. “It was a flatbed.”   Audience chuckled out loud. 

heavym210

Milwaukee
He shot a guy in the back, what happened after that doesn’t really matter. 

Kelley testified that Huber died of a single gunshot wound to the chest that created a lethal injury to his heart and lungs. Rosenbaum, Kelley testified, was shot multiple times in the hand, thigh and groin area, head and back -- the shot that killed him was the one that entered his back as he fell forward.

jzk

Super Anarchist

Kelley testified that Huber died of a single gunshot wound to the chest that created a lethal injury to his heart and lungs. Rosenbaum, Kelley testified, was shot multiple times in the hand, thigh and groin area, head and back -- the shot that killed him was the one that entered his back as he fell forward.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit

First two shots were hits in front as he shouted FUCK YOU and lunged for the gun. Second two were because he was still lunging forward.  7/10 of a seconds between all 4 shots 

Autonomous

Super Anarchist
PNW
Prosecution says to witness "...we didn't try to get you to change your testimony?" Witness says "Yes, you did."

Oops.

Last edited by a moderator: