Kyle Rittenhouse trial

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Looks to me like three adult men tried to take a very dangerous weapon off a pumped up baby faced kid with hero delusions in a volatile situation. Two died for their heroics . End of.

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
Looks to me like three adult men tried to take a very dangerous weapon off a pumped up baby faced kid with hero delusions in a volatile situation. Two died for their heroics . End of.
They were not heroic they were pumped up idiots.  
The first threatened to kill him earlier  that night and when he saw his chance he tried and failed 

The second one tried to remove his head with a skateboard and on the second or third attempt failed 

The third one when told by the kid directly “I’m going to the police”  decided to pull his illigally possessed Glock pistol then chase after the kid and admitted that the kid only fired when he pointed that loaded gun at the kids head.   He failed 

There were no Hero’s here no heroics, on either side. 

Last edited by a moderator:

jzk

Super Anarchist
The first threatened to kill him earlier  that night and when he saw his chance he tried and failed 

The second one tried to remove his head with a skateboard and on the second or third attempt failed 

The third one when told by the kid directly “I’m going to the police”  decided to pull his illigally possessed Glock pistol then chase after the kid and admitted that the kid only fired when he pointed that loaded gun at the kids head.   He failed 

The third guy tried to pull a fake surrender putting his hands up for an instant, then when Rittenhouse disengaged he pointed his gun at him.  Doesn't seem very heroic.  

Didn't he also testify that he was concerned about Rittenhouse suffering "head trauma?"  If not him, who said that?  That makes the fear of grave bodily harm case for the defense.  

heavym210

Milwaukee

And Rittenhouse was legally carrying an gun as a minor?

The Joker

Super Anarchist
World of Shit
And Rittenhouse was legally carrying an gun as a minor?
Not relevant to self defense. Besides no one on the scene knew his age.  So the whole taking an illegally possessed gun from a kid is not a valid reason to explain why they chased and attacked him while he was running away. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sea warrior

Super Anarchist
Chicagoish
I reckon This trial can be summed up in one picture…

B2832B36-822A-4945-BAC0-8CF6EFD58690.jpeg

Sea warrior

Super Anarchist
Chicagoish
BravoBravo said:
Victim of not being able to remember his coaching … victim of being honest and telling the truth 
“Honest”?

The jackoff has a lawsuit against the Kenosha municipality for 10 million dollars.

If he is successful in putting Rittenhouse away, it is a slam dunk.

Unfortunately for “witness” his lack of honesty in failing to disclose in his lawsuit that he at the time of being shot was pointing a handgun at Rittenhouse is quite telling of his motives.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Not relevant to self defense. Besides no one on the scene knew his age.  So the whole taking an illegally possessed gun from a kid is not a valid reason to explain why they chased and attacked him while he was running away. 
I’m sure if you’re ever in the confusion of a riot with an active shooter nearby, you’ll know the exact correct thing to do. 

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
I’m sure if you’re ever STUPID ENOUGH TO BE in the confusion of a riot with an active shooter nearby, you’ll know the exact correct thing to do. 
Red is my edit in the above.

Anyone dumb enough to be near the area where this happened only have themselves to blame.  I hope KR gets jail time for the illegal possession of his rifle as a deterrent to others.  He doesn't break that law, we're not having this discussion.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
they chased and attacked him while he was running away. 
They chased and attacked him because he shot someone.
Aye, there's the rub.

What we have here is an armed confrontation where both parties can claim self-defense.

Why did the dadgum libby-rull criminals choose to attack Kyle out of the whole line-up of RWNJs wit' gunz? Having seen video of him pointing his gun at the crowd, I believe that it was because he was a threat. He was an active-shooter-to-be. Absent this video, how does anybody else explain it?

Of course, because he shot libby-rulls, that makes him a hero to the RWNJs. They can't possibly accept anything outside the narrative that he is a Bold Defender Of The American Way! The viewpoint is being helped along by a prosecution team that can't seem to shoot straight.

Looks to me like he's going to walk, but probably lose everything in a civil suit.

- DSK

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
It is sort of ironic that everyone in this thread who is defending the moron who brought a rifle to a civil rights protest, is upset about the testimony of a guy who got shot by the moron, having a few inconsistencies. These same people seem to have no problem with their messiahs aversion to ever telling the truth.