Lake Erie Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. Unfortunately, there will probably be no public fornication at MHYC. Who's in for Falcon?
I'm doing a Noclaf (backwards Falcon) on Vanpire tomorrow what's going on at center isle tomorrow night?
As I said before (in my opinion), there will be a party at CYC down at Center Isle (in my opinion) from 4pm - 10pm (in my opinion) but I do not know any more details than that... (in my opinion) B)

Oh well. Unfortunately, there will probably be no public fornication at MHYC. Who's in for Falcon?
I'm doing a Noclaf (backwards Falcon) on Vanpire tomorrow what's going on at center isle tomorrow night?

Mrs. Ed would know more details...IMO. A few of us are heading over to the feast for some pre NOCLAF vino/carbo-loading. Also, better chances of public fornication on Murray Hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is another blast from the zar-cives Larry Beck and I on SOB after the 81 Falcon cup, Sustained winds of 30 knots gusts to 40 all day. Here we are wearing the remnants of the spinnaker and blooper that we destroyed

/monthly_08_2010/post-1236-066311700%201281717873_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• xfalcon81.jpg
    xfalcon81.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 9

MrDoug

If anyone needs an 8hp Evinrude outboard, mine decided to drive its self to the bottom of the lake yesterday.

It's at 41.559444 : 82.309722...yours if you want it.

/monthly_08_2010/post-45496-051363700%201281970211_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    456.5 KB · Views: 7
It is entirely sad that we are already approaching September but the good news is... that means chowder and gyros at CYC's Fall Regatta are just around the corner!!

CSA may have finished up, but please try and make it out to CYC September 25-26 for a great, fun event to end a great year! Will have more specific details to follow but check the CYC website: www.cycrr.org

WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

big chicken

Super Anarchist
I'm on a boat
try and make it out to CYC September 25-26 for a great, fun event to end a great year! Will have more specific details to follow but check the CYC website: www.cycrr.org

WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And if that isn't in your plans, The George O'Connell Memorial Fall Bay Regatta is that same weekend. This year it preceeds Port Clinton's Snowflurries Regatta of October 2-3 instead of following it as has traditionally happened. So, theoretically the weather should/could/might be better. Come to the Bay then leave your boat at PCYC for the week and then transport home after Snowflurries.

It is entirely sad that we are already approaching September but the good news is... that means chowder and gyros at CYC's Fall Regatta are just around the corner!!

CSA may have finished up, but please try and make it out to CYC September 25-26 for a great, fun event to end a great year! Will have more specific details to follow but check the CYC website: www.cycrr.org

WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
chowder and gyros?

What happened to the chili? I LOVED the chili!

WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
chowder and gyros?

What happened to the chili? I LOVED the chili!
Well our Chili Bowl is the following weekend, which we were told so happens to coincide with the Final Gun, etc at EWYC and we would like to not interfere so as to have it open to more boats from the area coming in. Hopefully we don't have the ridiculous downpour we had last year, shining the running lights mid-day!

Status
Not open for further replies.