Lasers - Applying a Blow Torch

WillUSNA78

Raleigh, NC
I just read the first page of this thread and the last two.

What comes to mind was the fun I used to have sailing Lasers on the Severn River during my days at the Naval Academy in the mid-late 70s, which I did when I wanted some solitude from all the Academy rigamarole (and the crowd of opinions on the Offshore Sailing Team boats that I crewed on).

God bless those Lasers. I sure hope that there's still plenty of fun to be had.

Bill5

Right now
Western Canada

What comes to mind was the fun I used to have sailing Lasers on the Severn River during my days at the Naval Academy in the mid-late 70s, which I did when I wanted some solitude from all the Academy rigamarole (and the crowd of opinions on the Offshore Sailing Team boats that I crewed on).

The sailors are all still having fun sailing! They just aren’t contributing to this thread.

tillerman

Super Anarchist
Rhode Island

There is still plenty of fun to be had sailing Lasers (and other single-handed dinghies.) Hope you are getting your share!

Wavedancer II

Anarchist
It looks like the value of my (2016) boat increased significantly; apparently, I am sailing both a Laser and an ILCA (with all the plaques).
Makes my head spin...

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Nobody likes these

E36B31E8-C940-45BC-B7D6-0301DF01BB54.jpeg

Latest posts