Kmullen

Dana Point
9ECC53A4-38AA-4078-BCEE-62D5DAC81596.jpeg

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
Last edited by a moderator:

chester

Super Anarchist
i'm going with either arizona or alabama...    the inflatable has a bigger motor than then whatever that is... and what happened to the inboards, make room for the still?    the street light is a nice touch..  and i'd like to see a pic of the rooftop bimini up..
git er done!

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
A Ferretti 530 is probably in the $500,000 to $600,000 price range on the used boat market and the extra 8' of length that the custom deck you see on this one would probably add $80,000 to the price! Just do the math, this guy is brilliant! And he probably got $25,000 when he sold the no longer needed passarelle... A Babe magnet for sure.

I found his next project awaiting him, this time a Feretti 80! 

Gallery_03_03.jpg

Gallery_03_02.jpg

This will all buff right out.

Gallery_03_06.jpg

steele

Super Anarchist
Land of the locks
I suspect it is now a houseboat. The outboard may be there because many marinas and mooring fields require a boat to be able to move under it's own power. Most never do. The strange back porch, underwater growth, streetlight illumination, mulitple lines to multiple mooring balls, and honda generator on a boat that should have one onboard, all point to a boat that will never move again. Perhaps a salvage or insurance claim picked up cheap. The inboard motors are long gone or rusted solid.

Latest posts