LONQR 2

FinnFish

Super Anarchist

daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-45-5.gif

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I recall reading long ago about a race driver who rigged up something like that to fake out his competitors - if they started gaining on him near a corner he'd flick it to cause them to hit the brakes or dodge aside - generally fuck them up so he could gain a little.

I'm sure the hillbilly setup in the pic cost a lot more time & money than an OEM brake switch.

A guy in the Chesapeake

Super Anarchist
Virginia
Florida auto AC!!  Doesn't appear to be fastened to prevent in air scoop from moving backwards, into the steering wheel??  I need one of those for Missus BB's Beamer!!  It's a grand for the labor to change the unit behind the firewall up inside the dash.....
Pay it.  That's not a mess you want to get in to unless you're a contortionist w/hands the size of a 3 yr old. 

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Pay it.  That's not a mess you want to get in to unless you're a contortionist w/hands the size of a 3 yr old. 

She doesn't mind no A/C, and I just won't drive it, when it's too bloody hot.  The WRX blows very cold, when needed.  Her car is 16 years old and just over 200 k on the clock so not worth it, unless she cares to have A/C.  I am about to have new rear springs installed, but other than that, it;s just LOF every 5 or 10k, which are not very often, with her low miles driven.

WhoaTed

Antichrist
Holland, MI
Not sure why all of the attachments in Dreade’s posts are blank for me? Just Dreade’s, no one else. Doesn’t matter whether I’m logged in or not, it’s just a blank box with a bit of “code” in one corner; any thread across SA, not just this one. Wouldn’t be a big deal but he often posts some good humorous stuff, I wanna know what I’m missing.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Not sure why all of the attachments in Dreade’s posts are blank for me? Just Dreade’s, no one else. Doesn’t matter whether I’m logged in or not, it’s just a blank box with a bit of “code” in one corner; any thread across SA, not just this one. Wouldn’t be a big deal but he often posts some good humorous stuff, I wanna know what I’m missing.
I can think of a few posters where that would be a welcome glitch.

burndoc

Super Anarchist
South Jersey
happens on my phone and iPad with his posts but not at work computer, must not work with safari

dolphinmaster

Super Anarchist
Chapel Hill, NC
Florida auto AC!!  Doesn't appear to be fastened to prevent in air scoop from moving backwards, into the steering wheel??  I need one of those for Missus BB's Beamer!!  It's a grand for the labor to change the unit behind the firewall up inside the dash.....
Where in the world did wing vents go to.  Seems much simpler.