slap

Super Anarchist
Somewhat near Naptown
Should we introduce him to "Santa"?

6sjjeqoobc191.jpg

Chris in Santa Cruz CA

Super Anarchist
earths surface
I have a 15 year old gorgeous well-endowed granddaughter, and I don’t think she would appreciate a birthday cake like that.
She might laugh. You never know. Does she live in a convent? If not show her the picture. Tell her you accidentally found it on line while looking at a thread of really weird shit like human blow up dolls and submissive geriatric tattooed men with vacuum pumped breasts. I am sure she will totally understand :)

130lights

Super Anarchist
Lake Michigan
She might laugh. You never know. Does she live in a convent? If not show her the picture. Tell her you accidentally found it on line while looking at a thread of really weird shit like human blow up dolls and submissive geriatric tattooed men with vacuum pumped breasts. I am sure she will totally understand :)
I’ll give it some thought and see how her mood is this weekend. My grands do think I’m a bit ‘out there’ and unlike their other grands, but hey, I say it’s the redhead genes.  

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
go to your corner Ed  :angry:
I have to admit that it was a little passive aggressive response to the gawd awful new 'Santa' photo that has been circulating here lately.  At least the old 'Santa' photo left a little to the imagination.  I still can't get those awful man boobs out of my head.  Compared to that, a little dead skin on the pasta is almost bearable in my opinion.  

But please accept my heartfelt apology Chester.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I have to admit that it was a little passive aggressive response to the gawd awful new 'Santa' photo that has been circulating here lately.  At least the old 'Santa' photo left a little to the imagination.  I still can't get those awful man boobs out of my head.  Compared to that, a little dead skin on the pasta is almost bearable in my opinion.  

When I saw your post my first thought was to smack you back with a post of Gay Santa.

chester

Super Anarchist

:D  

Latest posts