LONQR 2

pbd

Super Anarchist
Ca
The boys in Belgium are seriously competitive  about their football 

image.jpeg

Windward

Super Anarchist
While not at the shopping center, I confess that I've done this sort of thing to get dead vehicles moved quite a distance back in the day.  IE Highschool.  With a floor jack, some friends and a sense of balance on the pumpkin, many yards of smoothish asphalt can be covered.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
While not at the shopping center, I confess that I've done this sort of thing to get dead vehicles moved quite a distance back in the day.  IE Highschool.  With a floor jack, some friends and a sense of balance on the pumpkin, many yards of smoothish asphalt can be covered.
It is possible to place a VW bug sideways inside the trash bin area of a fire station. Never mind how I know. 

Windward

Super Anarchist
It is possible to place a VW bug sideways inside the trash bin area of a fire station. Never mind how I know. 
I do know that with the same aforementioned friends, a VW Bug can be carried onto the soccer field without too much trouble.   The school admin dept was not amused.

And PB...  we all know exactly how you know.   It's in chapter 7 of your book.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
The school admin dept was not amused.

I'll bet that in private they were amused...........how can you not be..........but they gotta put on the stern thing...its their job.  :lol:

Yeah.....I gotta get that thing done. Just too busy living right now............. B)

Oh......and the ransom to remove the bug from that area was...........ice cream.......and pie. It was paid.

Last edited by a moderator:

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
12 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Expand  Expand  
Remember this likely went through a graphic design process, proofing( I would assume),  before print layout,  printing, attachment to bottle and then to market- and nobody noticed
Every time I see a fuckup like that I think the same thing.

How does it make it all the way through to the shelf with no-one saying anything?

Lots of car names like that over the years.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
:lol:  Excellent.

An entire chapter will be devoted to firehouse practical jokes. There is no group better at practical jokes than our brethren. 
Sorry Point but that one fact kept me from ever considering working in that field.

I have a pathological hatred of juvenile practical jokes.

Even the quality of the black humour wouldn't make up for them.

PurpleOnion

Anarchist
New York, NY
I do know that with the same aforementioned friends, a VW Bug can be carried onto the soccer field without too much trouble.   The school admin dept was not amused.

For about 2 months, the high school principal's vw bug was found in many awkward positions around the parking lot and the adjacent field. Looking back I have to imagine that the security guards found it too amusing to interfere with.

Also, surprisingly, none of the relocations were malevolent just humorous.

The track coach's beat up Porsche 911, found itself in worse locations.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Sorry Point but that one fact kept me from ever considering working in that field.

I have a pathological hatred of juvenile practical jokes.

Even the quality of the black humour wouldn't make up for them.
There is no doubt there are occasional excesses which are usually dealt with informally and sometimes more formally for egregiously stupid “pranks”. There is also no doubt there are some personalities that do not “mesh well” with the culture. Most of them are harmless and really pretty funny. The bucket of water dumped off the roof onto a promoted individual on his/her last shift before transfer and several other methods of wetting celebratory ceremonies. There are so many…..

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
That was probably put there by a female cleaner to improve their aim.
I've seen something similar in Germany.  

They work, it's fun to try to aim for the little ball to score a 'goal'.  I've also seen urinals with a little fly decal well inside the bowl.  It's just natural that if there is something to aim your pee at, you do it.  Win win, eh?

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
There is no doubt there are occasional excesses which are usually dealt with informally and sometimes more formally for egregiously stupid “pranks”. There is also no doubt there are some personalities that do not “mesh well” with the culture. Most of them are harmless and really pretty funny. The bucket of water dumped off the roof onto a promoted individual on his/her last shift before transfer and several other methods of wetting celebratory ceremonies. There are so many…..
Probably why I always preferred the company of women. ;)

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
I've seen something similar in Germany.  

They work, it's fun to try to aim for the little ball to score a 'goal'.  I've also seen urinals with a little fly decal well inside the bowl.  It's just natural that if there is something to aim your pee at, you do it.  Win win, eh?
Just don't eat the big mint.

LeCanard

Quack, quack, quack…
For about 2 months, the high school principal's vw bug was found in many awkward positions around the parking lot and the adjacent field. Looking back I have to imagine that the security guards found it too amusing to interfere with.

Also, surprisingly, none of the relocations were malevolent just humorous.

The track coach's beat up Porsche 911, found itself in worse locations.
A beetle- yes.

but an epic 911 - that’s an offence

Last edited by a moderator:

130lights

Super Anarchist
Lake Michigan
1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

This would be great for potty training little boys.

Latest posts