LONQR 2

MaxHeadroom

Super Anarchist
1660214869053.png

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
I bought a packet of the Grace brand product pictured above while on a layover in Jamaica. I had a big tall volleyball scholarship college girl who was taking a 'gap' year and had joined me as crew for a while. I may have come onto her (in a mild way) early in the voyage and got rather rudely rebuffed for my attentions. I had a young guy as well who I was a bit better acquainted before he joined the crew and he asked me why 'girl volleyball player' didn't set off my gaydar before embarrassing myself like that by chasing an obvious lesbian type.

But back to the cock soup mix. I was going to fix some for dinner one night for my crew but she caught sight of the packet even before I opened it and gave me more shit about my intended joke. She was a pretty good crew and I did my best to patch up our sexual tiff and apologized for my chauvinistic joking but that didn't do much good. Next day I was going to take the boats laundry to be done and asked her if she had anything she wanted to add to the batch but she told me she would be flying out in a couple of days when we got to Negril. She said she had all her dirty things in ziplocks and her Mom would do her laundry when she got home. The guy looked at me and sort of winked and later he took the unopened Grace's Cock Soup package and hid it deep in her dirty laundry ziplocks and we could just imagine Mom finding the product in her welcome home laundry.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
Nah, some cedar and epoxy and she'll be as good as new. Fly her out of the environment in a couple of days.
1660252959442.png

veni vidi vici

Omne quod audimus est opinio, non res. Omnia videm
Bears… big drift here but somehow I stumbled across this YouTube channel and it captured my imagination. A bear is the animal I would most fear dying by. I’d take a lion, a pack of hyenas or whatever . Bear is cunning, will plan a ambush, out run anything in the forest or flat land, swim and climb then toy with you as you die.