LONQR 2

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
A friends new wife bought two of those nasty things - without a word to him.

When they brought it up I looked at her and said "What did he ever do to you?"

He said "That's what I said".
a friend had a cat that wasn't the friendliest of critters , his wife got a chihuahua that seemed to be on perpetual amphetamines.. when I was over at his house, the chihuahua wouldn't get near me because i was a stranger, the cat would come and sit right next to me on the couch so he could get away from the dog.. we got along pretty well after that because we both hated that dog..

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
VLDATVTKU3X74E6ONO7Z3JGFYQ.jpg

Bump-n-Grind

Get off my lawn.
Chesapeake Bay/Vail
a friend had a cat that wasn't the friendliest of critters , his wife got a chihuahua that seemed to be on perpetual amphetamines.. when I was over at his house, the chihuahua wouldn't get near me because i was a stranger, the cat would come and sit right next to me on the couch so he could get away from the dog.. we got along pretty well after that because we both hated that dog..
... the enemy of my enemy ...

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
or perhaps they understand the true meaning of christmas.
I lived in Japan for 3 1/2 years. I believe that they know the origin of Christmas but they don't care. About 1.5 % of the population of Japan is Christian. However the whole country loves Christmas and the shops are decorated for the holiday and gift buying is a big thing (although the Japanese don't really need an excuse to engage in conspicuous consumption).

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that scene is real. I have personally seen Christmas decorations with Santa and the infant Jesus cheek to jowl as it were. Just like you see the most outrageous 'Engrish' on all manner of products from tee shirts to coffee cups, to almost anything else.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
I lived in Japan for 3 1/2 years. I believe that they know the origin of Christmas but they don't care. About 1.5 % of the population of Japan is Christian. However the whole country loves Christmas and the shops are decorated for the holiday and gift buying is a big thing (although the Japanese don't really need an excuse to engage in conspicuous consumption).

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that scene is real. I have personally seen Christmas decorations with Santa and the infant Jesus cheek to jowl as it were. Just like you see the most outrageous 'Engrish' on all manner of products from tee shirts to coffee cups, to almost anything else.
Yeah, you certainly don’t have to be Christian to enjoy the holiday. Nothing wrong with the Christian enjoyment. Nothing wrong with the secular enjoyment.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
PB, did you see this on your news out there? I stumbled across the youtube video and was mesmerized for an hour and a half.. what a train wreck!!

I did see that. The local news lives to broadcast those things! I have to say that one was quite the adventure! I think the bad guy jacked 3 different vehicles including some poor guys landscaping truck. Ran into their house and grabbed the keys! Nice ending though, the bad guy got caught and someone started one of those go fund me things for the landscaper and he got enough to get a new truck. Of course in Cali and especially in LA the bad guy will be back on the streets before the cops finish their reports. Bail disproportionately impacts poor communities you know…….it’s not fair.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
(WHDH) — A New Hampshire man was arrested Friday night in connection with the brazen armed robbery of a bank on Martha’s Vineyard — the second arrest made in connection with the crime.

State police and FBI agents arrested Omar Johnson, of Canterbury, around 8 p.m. after stopping his car in New Haven, Connecticut around 8 p.m., according to the Cape & Islands District Attorney’s Office.

He is facing charges of armed robbery while masked and armed with a firearm and conspiracy.

This is the second arrest made in connection with the Nov. 17 robbery of the Rockland Trust bank in Tisbury.

who the hell rob's a bank on a small island? unless you got a powerboat stashed somewhere

Latest posts