LONQR 2

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Dudes!!!  Both of you take your shitfight back to PA!
No way, it's too entertaining!  

It reminds me of this:

AdmiredPessimisticItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

Windward

Super Anarchist
Well, the matching spare would pull the tailgate right off.   So perhaps this is just one of those temporary use spares?

Yup...  thats it.

Raptorsailor

Anarchist
The sea
That's going to be an expensive cleanup!
Premium-deluxe-triple XL fire prevention system, shouldn't be too much of a problem. There's a couple of videos lying around somewhere of the RN and USN testing those fire prevention systems on their aircraft carriers, even more impressive. 

Raptorsailor

Anarchist
The sea
That shit can stop, 2020's been hard enough. 

_____

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-13/zimbabwe-offers-land-to-recompense-dispossessed-white-farmers

Pretty pretty please come back after we kicked you out and let our cronies hack you to death with machetes*

*source: one of my neighbours was/is of rhodesian descent, he was in the UK in 1980,  the rest of his family weren't, they were all hacked to death with machetes by mugabe's strong men. Not an isolated tale or incident. He has never been back since. Obvious tensions and the duality of Rhodesia not withstanding, nobody should deserve that, and that country deserves a lot better. 

Last edited by a moderator:

sshow bob

Super Anarchist
Maine
Well, the matching spare would pull the tailgate right off.   So perhaps this is just one of those temporary use spares?

Yup...  thats it.
I like that its actually undersized. At least the dude has a sense of humor. I drive a Miata. He would get big air as he crushed me....

How do they make it illegal? What reg's disqualify it from the road?
well in Tx

According to Texas.gov, the maximum height of your vehicle can be no more than 14 feet in total. The height of the bumper is not specified, but the headlamps should be no more than 54 inches and not less than 24 inches from the ground.
any more or less is no longer street legal...   you can have a grossly lifted truck and drive off road

Slick470

Super Anarchist
Virginia
A couple of co-workers went through something similar. One with a large lifted pickup with big tires and a lot of articulation, the other with a jetta. The pickup owner was backing up and due to the size difference and the slope of the lot didn't see or apparently feel the jetta until one of the tires was over the hood and up to the windshield. oops.